Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel

Get 100% cashback upto Rs.50 for first ever transaction @Jugnoo when you pay via Paytm wallet

293°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel
13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
37
28862
101

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/243809/medium/32590060.jpg?1480949149
https://www.jugn...n/
In Detail
♦ Get 100% cashback upto Rs.50 for first ever transaction @Jugnoo when you pay via Paytm wallet
♦ No minimum transaction amount is required to avail this offer
♦ Valid for 1 transactions per user
♦ Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cashback
♦ Cash back will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of order
♦ In partial refund case, cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
♦ In case of any disputes the customer needs to get in touch with the merchant/brand
RBI mandates that upto Rs. 10,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet. In case you breach these limits then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier, we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile).
Conditions for ValidityOffer valid from 1st April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016 or until stocks last before the valid date

  • In Travel
  • Expired over 2 years
18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
227
1500
7

Vuns https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21

VU N S .

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
554
16

vuns..

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
76
2942
30

VUnS

Safe image
Deal Captain
911
7550
90

Link please

Images
Moderator
268
14561
229

Almost all offers which give 50 or 100 benefit are repeating every month….! They are just extending evry time https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
And these are for new users only!

This offer in march
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

same in feb .. lol no votes also!
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
37
28862
101
@hese wrote:

Almost all offers which give 50 or 100 benefit are repeating every month….! They are just extending evry time https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
And these are for new users only!

This offer in march
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

same in feb .. lol no votes also!
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Then Check the All paytm-wallet-offers every month same, then why Making FPD ?

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323
@bobby4080 wrote:

@hese wrote:

Almost all offers which give 50 or 100 benefit are repeating every month….! They are just extending evry time https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
And these are for new users only!

This offer in march
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

same in feb .. lol no votes also!
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Then Check the All paytm-wallet-offers every month same, then why Making FPD ?


Yes, true. Entire nation was waiting for 1st April and getting DD’s FPD because all offers on most of the sites were expiring on March 31st. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14561
229
@Plato wrote:

@bobby4080 wrote:

@hese wrote:

Almost all offers which give 50 or 100 benefit are repeating every month….! They are just extending evry time https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
And these are for new users only!

This offer in march
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

same in feb .. lol no votes also!
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Then Check the All paytm-wallet-offers every month same, then why Making FPD ?


Yes, true. Entire nation was waiting for 1st April and getting DD’s FPD because all offers on most of the sites were expiring on March 31st. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


True! Any how final decision let to Admins https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Every month Dimers will check for renewal offers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and some update in te same page that offer has been extended.

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323
@hese wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@bobby4080 wrote:

@hese wrote:

Almost all offers which give 50 or 100 benefit are repeating every month….! They are just extending evry time https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
And these are for new users only!

This offer in march
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

same in feb .. lol no votes also!
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Then Check the All paytm-wallet-offers every month same, then why Making FPD ?


Yes, true. Entire nation was waiting for 1st April and getting DD’s FPD because all offers on most of the sites were expiring on March 31st. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


True! Any how final decision let to Admins https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Every month Dimers will check for renewal offers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and some update in te same page that offer has been extended.


If you observe the pattern, all sites are offering 30-40% discount, be it recharge or shopping, all we have to do is combine either a cashback site or a wallet offer in addition.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164

@hese @Plato it may sound harsh but truly speaking ‘Door ke dhol sabko suhane lagte h’ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

#NoOffences

Missing
suspended
286
744
2
"@GoogleCA":http://www.desidime.com/users/282248 wrote:

hese</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/159295" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Plato it may sound harsh but truly speaking ‘Door ke dhol sabko suhane lagte h’ https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

#NoOffences

bro explain in deep whole dimer wants to know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164
@pikachuuu wrote:

"@GoogleCA":http://www.desidime.com/users/282248 wrote:

hese</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/159295" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Plato it may sound harsh but truly speaking ‘Door ke dhol sabko suhane lagte h’ https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

#NoOffences

bro explain in deep whole dimer wants to know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


What is half dimer? Which is not a whole dimer?

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323
@GoogleCA wrote:

@hese @Plato it may sound harsh but truly speaking ‘Door ke dhol sabko suhane lagte h’ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

#NoOffences


Begani Shaadi mein Abdullah deewana https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

#None taken.

13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
37
28862
101

Please Check This Deal @Priyanka

Missing
suspended
286
744
2
@GoogleCA wrote:

@pikachuuu wrote:

"@GoogleCA":http://www.desidime.com/users/282248 wrote:

hese</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/159295" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Plato it may sound harsh but truly speaking ‘Door ke dhol sabko suhane lagte h’ https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

#NoOffences

bro explain in deep whole dimer wants to know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


What is half dimer? Which is not a whole dimer?


Tum khali naam k he Googirl ho https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif kuch samaj no aata
T – GL

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164
@pikachuuu wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@pikachuuu wrote:

"@GoogleCA":http://www.desidime.com/users/282248 wrote:

hese</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/159295" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Plato it may sound harsh but truly speaking ‘Door ke dhol sabko suhane lagte h’ https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

#NoOffences

bro explain in deep whole dimer wants to know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


What is half dimer? Which is not a whole dimer?


Tum khali naam k he Googirl ho https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif kuch samaj no aata
T – GL

Tum rehne de tumhe humor samajh nhi aata. Tum to pokemon ki fights hi karo

T→ Chill it’s just for humor

Missing
suspended
286
744
2
@GoogleCA wrote:

@pikachuuu wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@pikachuuu wrote:

"@GoogleCA":http://www.desidime.com/users/282248 wrote:

hese</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/159295" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Plato it may sound harsh but truly speaking ‘Door ke dhol sabko suhane lagte h’ https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

#NoOffences

bro explain in deep whole dimer wants to know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


What is half dimer? Which is not a whole dimer?


Tum khali naam k he Googirl ho https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif kuch samaj no aata
T – GL

Tum rehne de tumhe humor samajh nhi aata. Tum to pokemon ki fights hi karo

T→ Chill it’s just for humor


Matlab tum maante ho ki mere post mein humour hota h https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
T – I m chilling only bro sometime masti is also jaruri https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing