Get 100% SuperCash on Petrol (6PM - 9PM)

Get 100% SuperCash on Petrol (6PM - 9PM)

100% OFF 200.0
  • 9 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 3
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Images %2848%29
Deal Hunter

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/storesnearyou/f...
Offer Details
Get 100% SuperCash between 6PM – 9PM
Offer valid once between 6th August,2018 to 7th August,2018
Maximum SuperCash is capped at Rs.100
Offer valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.10
Offer valid only once per user during the offer period
For details on offer for rest of the day, visit: www.mobikwik.com/offer/...ol
To avail the offer, scan the QR code at the fuel station and enter the amount to pay
Your SuperCash balance can only be consumed on a fuel transaction of Rs.200 or more
0.75% of the transaction amount will be refunded into the wallet within 5 working days from the date of transaction
SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
MobiKwik reserves the right to withdraw the offer without any prior notice
IndusInd, BSNL & Bajaj wallet apps are powered by MobiKwik. You can select MobiKwik at merchant checkouts to avail offers & use your wallet money!

• In Others
  • Expired about 2 months
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

For consuming Rs 💯 you have to spend rs 2000. I got rid of supercash & now I do not want to pile up another supercash. I am tired now to search new places to burn supercash. Now petrol pump service employees ran away to see me & my vahical. They wisper themselves, Rs. 200 man has come. What type of image a man got after using mobikwik, it is ridiculous. A man feel insulted.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Super cash is only for mobi QUICK SUPER CHIR.

Missing
Deal Newbie
sarora wrote:

For consuming Rs 💯 you have to spend rs 2000. I got rid of supercash & now I do not want to pile up another supercash. I am tired now to search new places to burn supercash. Now petrol pump service employees ran away to see me & my vahical. They wisper themselves, Rs. 200 man has come. What type of image a man got after using mobikwik, it is ridiculous. A man feel insulted.

Mobi QUICK SUPER CHOR bhagne wala hai. Do not deal with this SUPER QUICK CHOR.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mahend wrote:

Mobi QUICK SUPER CHOR bhagne wala hai. Do not deal with this SUPER QUICK CHOR.

You are right bro

Kgf
Deal Cadet
sarora wrote:

“Now petrol pump service employees ran away to see me & my vahical. They wisper themselves, Rs. 200 man has come. What type of image a man got after using mobikwik”
Hahaha too funny bro 😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

“Now petrol pump service employees ran away to see me & my vahical. They wisper themselves, Rs. 200 man has come. What type of image a man got after using mobikwik”
Hahaha too funny bro 😂😂😂

This is the fact sothat I stopped using MobiKwik at petrol pump. You have enjoyed my comments. Be happy bro plus1

4vxp
Deal Newbie
Expand
sarora wrote:

This is the fact sothat I stopped using MobiKwik at petrol pump. You have enjoyed my comments. Be happy bro plus1

one time i am go for this offer nearest petrol pump from my home and mobikwik also show this station as mobikwik accept list, there are long queue for fill fual, when my turn came i ask him to pay with mobikwik they says what is mobikwik talk in office, i go in office there are even not payment for card also, how feel after fill petrol with mobikwik rage rage rage

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
Expand
DEAL1990 wrote:

one time i am go for this offer nearest petrol pump from my home and mobikwik also show this station as mobikwik accept list, there are long queue for fill fual, when my turn came i ask him to pay with mobikwik they says what is mobikwik talk in office, i go in office there are even not payment for card also, how feel after fill petrol with mobikwik rage rage rage

this is how happens in India. They are bloody uneducated and they feel they are wisest person in this world. Such people are also seen in banks.

Missing