Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get 10X Rewards Points Using HDFC Credit Card / 10% Cashback using HDFC Debit Card + Additional 10% Instant Discount upto 500₹ on Flight Booking through Smartbuy ( 23-31 March )

Get 10X Rewards Points Using HDFC Credit Card / 10% Cashback using HDFC Debit Card + Additional 10% Instant Discount upto 500₹ on Flight Booking through Smartbuy ( 23-31 March )

191°
19% OFF 5000.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/557666/medium/5709300Screenshot-2019-03-23-09-12-42-153-com-miui-gallery.jpg?1553312794

Offer Details

Get 10% instant discount on Flight booking upto Rs. 500 through SmartBuy.
Min Txn Value : Rs.2500
Use promo code : FLYSMART
Offer valid from : 23rd Mar’19 to 31st Mar’19

At the time of booking your Flight use promo code FLYSMART and get 10% instant discount upto Rs.500.

Applicable for EMI Transactions.
This offer is non-encashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by HDFC Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
Above offers is by way of a special offer for select HDFC Bank Credit Card members only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Card member agreement. The terms of the above offers shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card members Agreement.

Expired
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Hey alienteck,

We had to delete your PayZapp FlipKart Flash Sale 19-24 March 20% cash back. topic because it contained either affiliate or referral link/code.

Kindly refrain from posting such content again in forum.

You might also want to refer to these threads which will help you get along with forum rules and posting guidelines.

Rules & Guidelines to Post Deals in this Forum

General FAQs

Do feel free to reach us for any help/clarification!

Happy Posting!
Team DesiDime

Smart buy works as an affiliate

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Smartbuy deal is fine , may be Ur deal is through Payzapp that’s why Admin deleted

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it only for EMI transactions?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I have a general question , if I order something and pay through payzapp prepaid card. Later I cancelled the order, how much time will it take to get the refund amount?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I simply clicked proceed button and purchased mobile phone. It didn’t ask me to enter my mobile number and last 4 digits of card. Will I get cashback?

imgur.com/rMNWVD6

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No, you need to login to your account and enter ladt 4 digit of card to get cashback

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone got the cashback of past transactions? Where can one find the cashback amount of smartbuy?

replyuser
Click here to reply