Hotness Get 1150 off on flights of 2500 and above via p...

Hot Deal Get 1150 off on flights of 2500 and above via paypal

1171°
46% OFF 2500.0
Images
Deal Cadet

https://www.easemytrip.com/offers/paypal-cashba...

What You Get?

Users will get Rs. 1150 Off on their very first transaction at EaseMyTrip through PayPal (Rs 400 will be instant discount provided by EaseMyTrip + Rs 750 Paypal cashback)
Cashback is valid only for the first transaction ever through PayPal on EaseMyTrip and can be availed once per user

How do you get it?

To avail the offer, user must use PayPal as payment option for booking with EaseMyTrip, Know more
Apply coupon code: EMTPAY to avail the offer
Minimum booking value to be eligible for offer is Rs. 2,500 and above
The offer is valid till 30th Nov,2019
The offer is valid for bookings made on EaseMyTrip’s website, Mobile site

What else do you need to know?

Convenience fee will be charged as per the applicability
Other offers can’t be clubbed along with this offer
In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and discount + cashback will be rolled back before processing the refunds
You will receive an email notifying about the cash back in your PayPal account within 24 hrs of the Transaction
PayPal cash back can be used as an instant discount at any merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt)
PayPal cash back for EaseMyTrip can be used as an instant discount on EaseMyTrip.com within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt)
The eligible cash back amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase
The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer (including but not limited to Pay After Delivery); (b) promotion code; © coupon; (d) Offer; or (e) discount
The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers

Terms & Conditions

In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, EaseMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers
EaseMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
In addition, EaseMyTrip standard booking and privacy policy on www.EaseMyTr...om shall apply.
In the event of any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have jurisdiction.
EaseMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
EaseMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure.

Expiring In 11 days
87 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
20130905 201905
Deal Subedar

https://www.easemytrip.com/offers/paypal-cashba...
Save Rs.1150 on booking through PayPal
What You Get?

Users will get Rs. 1150 Off on their very first transaction at EaseMyTrip through PayPal (Rs 400 will be instant discount provided by EaseMyTrip + Rs 750 Paypal cashback)
Cashback is valid only for the first transaction ever through PayPal on EaseMyTrip and can be availed once per user
How do you get it?

To avail the offer, user must use PayPal as payment option for booking with EaseMyTrip, Know more
Apply coupon code: EMTPAY to avail the offer
Minimum booking value to be eligible for offer is Rs. 2,500 and above
The offer is valid till 30th Nov,2019
The offer is valid for bookings made on EaseMyTrip’s website, Mobile site
What else do you need to know?
Convenience fee will be charged as per the applicability
Other offers can’t be clubbed along with this offer
In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and discount + cashback will be rolled back before processing the refunds
You will receive an email notifying about the cash back in your PayPal account within 24 hrs of the Transaction
PayPal cash back can be used as an instant discount at any merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt)
PayPal cash back for EaseMyTrip can be used as an instant discount on EaseMyTrip.com within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt)
The eligible cash back amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase
The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer (including but not limited to Pay After Delivery); (b) promotion code; © coupon; (d) Offer; or (e) discount
The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers
Terms & Conditions
In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, EaseMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers
EaseMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
In addition, EaseMyTrip standard booking and privacy policy on www.EaseMyTr...om shall apply.
In the event of any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have jurisdiction.
EaseMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
EaseMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure.

Cropped6647212493417390397
Deal Subedar

Last time it was min ₹2150/- for 750/- cashback?
@Geekynick

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
Kenilshahh wrote:

Last time it was min ₹2150/- for 750/- cashback?
@Geekynick

no it was same…2500 booking on Easemytrip

Images
Deal Cadet
noise_pollution27783 wrote:

Is it valid for old users?

Yes first transaction on emt through paypal

Missing
Deal Newbie

just to confirm I have a paypal account already with a transaction before(not on easemytrip) can I get the cashback for my first transaction Easemytrip + Paypal

Images
Deal Cadet
dheerajsinha1980791 wrote:

just to confirm I have a paypal account already with a transaction before(not on easemytrip) can I get the cashback for my first transaction Easemytrip + Paypal

Yes u will get

Missing
Deal Captain

EMT paypal Offer : Book Flight Ticket Flat ₹1150 Discount
Promocode : EMTPAY
Get Instant ₹400 Discount + ₹750 Cashback In PayPal Account
Minimum Booking Amount ₹2500
More :https://www.easemytrip.com/offers/paypal-cashba...
Note : First Ever PayPal Transaction On EMT (Old PayPal Account also Work)

Missing
Deal Newbie

First ever sun sun ke kaan pak gaye

Missing
Deal Newbie

Get even more disc by Using the code SBIEMT500 and then further pay via paypal

Images
Deal Cadet
flawlessking wrote:

First ever sun sun ke kaan pak gaye

Its not first on paypal bro. First on emt.

Missing
Deal Newbie
dheerajsinha1980791 wrote:

Yes. I too got the same

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Its not first on paypal bro. First on emt.

If that’s the case then its a steal

Missing
Deal Cadet

Made a new PayPal account what’s the best sequence to use the PayPal offers

Missing
Deal Cadet
amritreymatt683 wrote:

Made a new PayPal account what’s the best sequence to use the PayPal offers

+1

Missing
Deal Newbie

I CALL CUSTOMERCARE THEY SAID IT SHOULD BE FIRST EVER PAYPAL AND FIRST EVER EMT TRANSACTION THEN ONLY OFFER WILL BE APPLICABLE

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

+1

Probably use magicpin to buy amz voucher. Or use on myntra or bms if you need those

Images
Deal Cadet
purshottamsarda1482 wrote:

I CALL CUSTOMERCARE THEY SAID IT SHOULD BE FIRST EVER PAYPAL AND FIRST EVER EMT TRANSACTION THEN ONLY OFFER WILL BE APPLICABLE

I got in 4 old accounts bro. Did u book for more than 2500

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Probably use magicpin to buy amz voucher. Or use on myntra or bms if you need those

What is the magicpin offer?

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

What is the magicpin offer?

100% upto 400 on first ever paypal

Download
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
adrishya wrote:

I got in 4 old accounts bro. Did u book for more than 2500