Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Expires Tomorrow) Get 1500 Amazon Voucher + Rs. 500 Zingoy Gift Card + 240 Zingoy Cashback when you apply for a credit Card via Zingoy | Till 31st March

(Expires Tomorrow) Get 1500 Amazon Voucher + Rs. 500 Zingoy Gift Card + 240 Zingoy Cashback when you apply for a credit Card via Zingoy | Till 31st March

2041°
Supernova
Nigel

https://www.bankbazaar.com/credit-car...ml
How do you get it?
Users redirected on BankBazaar from certain promotional campaigns run by Zingoy and Desidime are eligible for this offer
Such users can apply for an eligible Credit Card product under the offer on BankBazaar.com
Users will receive the voucher code via e-mail if their Credit Card application gets approved within the offer period
Users can log on to www.zing...om to redeem the gift voucher

Details you should know
Credit at the sole discretion of the bank
Users redirected on BankBazaar from certain promotional campaigns run by Zingoy and Desidime are eligible for this offer
All users whose Credit Card application is approved by 30th April, 2018 are eligible for gratification under this offer
The gift coupon will be sent to the applicant’s registered e-mail ID

For detailed terms and conditions → https://cdn1-bb-image.bankbazaar.com/Flashsales...

Please note – the registered zingoy email id and the email id on bank bazaar should match. (this enables us to go back in the case of missing cashback)

Expired

Deal Wiki

67 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Excellent

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Where can i find banner in zingoy which will redirect to bankbazaar to apply CC?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

What about the charges?

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Charges will be the same – i.e based on the credit card you are eligible for – those charges will apply (Zingoy Gift Card/Amazon Gift Card will not have any effect on the credit card charges)

View 1 more reply
Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

Channel alert
mY dEaLs sabse sasti & best

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I understand that i will get ₹1500 Amazon voucher from bankbazzar but hw do i get extra ₹500 zingoy? Please help

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is there any redirect link from zingoy we need to use or simply open bankbazaar site and apply for credit card to get the zingoy voucher along with Amazon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Oo just keep yourself away from it.. do you don’t know.. that zingoy never used to validate cashback… Here you can get 1500 amazon surely but didn’t fall in zingoy 500+240.. as your cashback could be tracked but never validate… I have faced many times. Also no support/no guarantee.

View 1 more reply
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Correct and Well Said I too faced so many issues with Zingoy..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Tracking can be done on any special process or simply open zingoy website and click on the shop and earn button for bankbazar offer and then it redirected to bankbazar website

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

How tracking will be done in zingoy website,I mean whether we applied properly or not

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Difficult to reach zingoy customer care number.not sure how to get the zingoy gift card

Link Copied

The voucher will be shared by Bank Bazaar via email (once the credit card is approved)

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I was asking about the zingoy gift card, bankbazar does not aware there is some offer with zingoy

Link Copied

How the deal became FPD even everyone know that noone going to receive from zingoy…?? Really disappointed about its fpd. Noone have guts to vd this post because it was posted by special but I have……. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Dimer who posted this post,Can you reply on my comments.Immediate requirement for credit card,plz suggest

View 5 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

This needs to be submitted from desktop version and not from app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have applied and my both the IDs are same..still it is not getting tracked!

Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied

Has your card dispatched ? or approved ??

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

One card I have received..one is in process

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

How much time to get the card in hand from BB from submitting the application online in BB website?I see the process slow

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Delete

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

My Credit report for last year got screwed up by BB so do exercise caution before applying through them

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How does it affect your credit score?

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Please post here if anyone receives zingoy gift card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Received

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Mostly they reject application

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

But not before messing up your CREDIT REPORT https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I applied last month and got the credit card in just 2 weeks and also received 1500 amazon voucher from bankbazaar

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Anyone got Zingoy gift card.this deal is for both Zingoy and bankbazar

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i got both amazon and zingoy GC.
PS: I directly applied on bankbazzar.
and now i deleted my account on bankbazzar smile

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I received the zingoy cashback for the card applied in jan

Link Copied

with amazon 500 gc?

View 2 more replies
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Zingoy referral code plz

Link Copied

check PM.

Link Copied

check pm

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Nice

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I applied for bankbazar and got Amazon voucher but Zingoy app didn’t track it.

Link Copied

I think this is expected https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi All,
would like to share my experience of this offer. Specially with admins over here.. The application applied through Zingoy was rejected and a new application for credit card created and approved. Any support from Zingoy is pointless as they have copy pasted reply for every issue “Decision of Merchant is final and we can’t do anything further”.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi @lukesh.garg934,

We are sorry about the inconvenience caused to you by this. We request you to consider this as a rare occurrence and do not dilute your perception about Zingoy.

Can you please help us with your registered Zingoy email ID so I can personally look into this case.

Regards,
Team Zingoy

Link Copied

is it possible to get a cc without adhaar card?
i have all other docs.

replyuser
Click here to reply