Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get 20% Cashback upto 100₹ when you pay using Paytm at Dunzo ( 3 Times per user )

Get 20% Cashback upto 100₹ when you pay using Paytm at Dunzo ( 3 Times per user )

155°
20% OFF 500.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://paytm.com/shop/p/up-to-rs-300-cashback-...
https://www.du...in

Terms and Conditions
In Detail
1. 20% Cashback when you pay using Paytm at Dunzo.
2. No minimum transaction amount is required.
3. Maximum cashback is Rs.100 per transaction.
4. Offer is valid thrice per user.
5. Install Dunzo app use code PAYTM300 on sign up to get cashback upto Rs.300 on first three transactions.
6. Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.
7. In partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount.
8. Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back.
9. In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand.
10. RBI mandates that upto Rs. 10,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet. In case you breach these limits then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile).

Conditions for Validity
Offer is valid from 19th Nov 2018 – 10th Dec 2018 or until stocks last before the valid date.
How to Redeem

Install Dunzo app use code PAYTM300 on sign up to get cashback upto Rs.300 on first three transactions.

Expired
16 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ae Pablo Wat is Dunzo?
Mexicans are here?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Grocery App

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

50% Off on grocery, medicine,food order etc

Dunzo is 24*7 delivery app that deliver anything like milk,grocery, vegetables, food, medicine, pan etc

Dunzo is currently available in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad ,Gurgon ,Delhi and chennai

So please direct message me to get refer code to received 150 Dunzo cash (200 dunzo cash in Hyderabad and delhi that can be used on first order of min 200 rs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm for referral
use my referral and order
get 30 paytm from me after u order

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Send referral.

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me for referral,,u will get 150 + 100 cashback + paytm cashback,pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better to use referral code and get Rs150 instant after first order within 2 days you will get Rs100 two time so total profit is Rs350 and this is not cashback directly applid 50% off during payment so this way you are getting 50% off instead of only 20% cashback
pm me for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm referral.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me if anyone need referral code ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check pm @tarun singh

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Pm me to get 200 dunzo cash

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Ordered using referral money today. Read above that first two orders give 100 back. When do we get the same?

replyuser
Click here to reply