Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get 20% Ola Money Postpaid cashback up to Rs. 150 on first ever transaction on BookMyShow with Ola Money Postpaid

Get 20% Ola Money Postpaid cashback up to Rs. 150 on first ever transaction on BookMyShow with Ola Money Postpaid

66°
20% OFF 750.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/ola-money-post...

OLA MONEY POSTPAID CASHBACK OFFER

ABOUT THE OFFER
  • Get 20% Ola Money Postpaid cashback up to Rs. 150 
  • Offer is valid on first ever transaction on BookMyShow with Ola Money Postpaid
  • Valid once per ola Postpaid user 
  • Cashback will be credited within 3 working days to your Active Ola Money Postpaid/ Wallet Account
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
  • Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie & cinema of your choice
  • Proceed to review screen. Check/Input your personal details i.e. email id and mobile number that is registered on the app.
  • Click on ‘More Payment options’
  • Click on “Mobile Wallets and Choose Ola Money (wallet plus postpaid)
  • If you have balance in your wallet, that amount will be deucted from your wallet first. Credit will be given on remianining amount 
  • Cashback will be credited as Ola Money wallet Balance within 3 working days

TERMS & CONDITIONS

• 1. Get 20% Ola Money Postpaid cashback up to Rs. 150 
  • 2. Valid once per Ola Postapid user. Offer is valid only on 1st ever transaction on BookMyShow through Ola Money Postpaid
  • 3. Offer is only valid from 30th August – 30th September 2019
  • 4. Offer is valid in the cities where the merchant is operational. Offer not applicable for users who have not cleared dues beyond their due dates.
  • 5. Cashback will be credited within 3 working days to your Active Ola Money Postpaid/ Wallet Account
  • 6. Offer valid only for Ola Money Postpaid active users
  • 7. If you haven’t activated Ola Money Postpaid, please navigate to Profile –> Payments –> Ola Money Postpaid to activate the same
  • 8. For all cashback queries kindly write to [email protected]
FAQs

How is the cashback calculated?

Cashback amount will be calculated on the total value of the transaction paid using Ola balance. Maximum cashback per customer is INR 150.

When will I receive the cashback amount?

Cashback will be credited within 3 working days to your Active Ola Money Postpaid/ Wallet Account

How many times can I avail this offer?

Offer can be availed once per Ola Postpaid user during the offer period. Offer is valid only on first transaction on BookMyShow through OlaMoney Postpaid

Can the offer be availed across categories present on BookMyShow?

Yes the offer can be availed across all categories on BookMyShow

What happens if I do not receive the cashback?

Bookmyshow is not liable for any cashback. This will be solely the responsibility of Ola Postpaid & for any discrepancy, customers can get in touch with [email protected]

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply