Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Get 200 PAYBACK Points for First time customers @ Amazon.in (NEW USERS)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Cadet
4
171
566
1

Get 200 PAYBACK Points First time customers @ Amazon.in…

https://www.payback.in/home/amazon-offers.html?...
http://www.amaz...n/
Just redirect from the above link and use the following code.

USE CODE : PBAM200

Note: Amazon.in is live again on PAYBACK. First time customers @ Amazon.in now get 200 PAYBACK Points & exciting offers from Amazon.in. However, we’re currently unable to credit PAYBACK Points to existing Amazon.in customers.

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
775
5,328
38625
243

Didn’t understand.. First time Amazon users, first time payback users or using payback first time on amazon

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194
@avgn wrote:

Didn’t understand.. First time Amazon users, first time payback users or using payback first time on amazon

newly created amazon accs no transaction should be there

Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
160
800
9

So during selection of Payment mode on Amazon we need to punch in code at the bottom ri8?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194
@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

So during selection of Payment mode on Amazon we need to punch in code at the bottom ri8?

yaa bro

Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
160
800
9
@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

So during selection of Payment mode on Amazon we need to punch in code at the bottom ri8?

yaa bro


Says Invalid on fresh account

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194
@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

So during selection of Payment mode on Amazon we need to punch in code at the bottom ri8?

yaa bro


Says Invalid
new usres of amazon only

Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
160
800
9
@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

So during selection of Payment mode on Amazon we need to punch in code at the bottom ri8?

yaa bro


Says Invalid
new users of amazon only

Yup, completely new user
Just have redeemed that 50 Hike voucher in GC but haven’t shopped anything yet

512
Deal Captain
51
358
10602
197

I think we have to create a new account after clicking the payback link

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194
@SLAYER wrote:

I think we have to create a new account after clicking the payback link

yeah seems to be.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
218
10
@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

So during selection of Payment mode on Amazon we need to punch in code at the bottom ri8?

yaa bro


Says Invalid
new users of amazon only

Yup, completely new user
Just have redeemed that 50 Hike voucher in GC but haven’t shopped anything yet
is it valid hike voucher

Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
160
800
9
@scorpianj50 wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

So during selection of Payment mode on Amazon we need to punch in code at the bottom ri8?

yaa bro


Says Invalid
new users of amazon only

Yup, completely new user
Just have redeemed that 50 Hike voucher in GC but haven’t shopped anything yet
is it valid hike voucher

Yup, voucher credited 50 in my GC balance, so I guess it was valid. And after clicking Payback link, you only can signup else on logging in to Amazon, payback path vanishes from the link

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
218
10
@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@scorpianj50 wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

So during selection of Payment mode on Amazon we need to punch in code at the bottom ri8?

yaa bro


Says Invalid
new users of amazon only

Yup, completely new user
Just have redeemed that 50 Hike voucher in GC but haven’t shopped anything yet
is it valid hike voucher

Yup, voucher credited 50 in my GC balance, so I guess it was valid. And after clicking Payback link, you only can signup else on logging in to Amazon, payback path vanishes from the link
but i am getting voucher not validate error

Missing