Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get 25% off up to INR 150 between 5pm to 11pm  with Kotak Visa Signature Credit cards

Get 25% off up to INR 150 between 5pm to 11pm with Kotak Visa Signature Credit cards

47°
Community Angel
syed786

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/kotak-bank-sig...
All Movies Events Plays Sports Monuments InternationalNew
Kotak Bank Happy Hours Offer Online Movie Ticket Offer – BookMyShow
VALID ON
Web & App
QUOTAS
N/A
VALID TILL
31-Jul-2018 23:59
OTHER CONDITIONS
N/A
BOOK NOW
KOTAK BANK HAPPY HOURS OFFER
ABOUT THE OFFER

Get 25% off up to INR 150 between 5pm to 11pm with Kotak Visa Signature Credit cards
Offer is valid for Movies and Non- movies
Offer is valid from 1st May to 31st July 2018
Offer can be availed for one or multiple transactions up to INR 150 once per month
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER

Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice.
Proceed to Payments page.
Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction.
To avail offer, check ‘Unlock Offer or Apply Promocodes’.
Click on the tab – Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking.
Click on ’Select Offers’ and click on ‘Kotak Bank Happy Hours Offer’ from the Offer drop down list.
Enter your 16-digit Debit/Credit Card number in the box and click on ’Apply Offers’.
Congratulations! You would have successfully availed your offer.
To pay the remaining transaction amount, Click on Debit/Credit card in the Payment Options box. Enter your Name on the card, 16-digit Debit/Credit Card number in the box, Expiry date and CVV card details.
Alternatively, you can also pay the remaining transaction amount through QuikPay! A feature which lets you save your card on BookMyShow. All you have to do is click on the QuikPay check box once you have filled in your card details on Debit/Credit card option under payments option.
For your next transaction, select QuikPay as your payment option, select the card no. you want to transact with and fill in your CVV and you would have purchased your tickets!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FAQs

This offer is valid for which all card categories?
Which bin ranges are eligible for this offer?
What is a bin range?
What is the quota limit per user?
How do I check whether my card is eligible for the offer?
How much discount will I actually get through this offer?
What happens in case of an unsuccessful transaction?
What if the show is cancelled and the customer has availed the discount ?
Can this offer be availed across categories on BookMyShow?
When can I avail the offer?

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply