Get upto 30% discount on Uber gift cards On usi...

Get upto 30% discount on Uber gift cards On using RUPAY CARD

204°
750
25% OFF 1000.0
 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
109
480
12
Get upto 30% discount on Uber gift cards On using RUPAY CARD
Deal Expired

Minimum purchase needed is 2k.

So, you can get 3k one for 2550
ON USE OF RUPAY, BOB CARDS



https://m.snapdeal.com/product/uber-egift-card/...




EDIT : Uber Gift cards worth ₹3000, you get 15% total discount using Rupay/BOB and if you buy WooHoo Elite worth ₹2000 (for Flipkart only) then you get 7.5% final discount.

Expired 5 days
23 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25

Minimum purchase needed is 2k. So, you can get 3k one for 2550

Xjmya
Deal Cadet
133
717
16
sardasa wrote:

Minimum purchase needed is 2k. So, you can get 3k one for 2550

Max discount 150

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

applicable on 3K only, means 15% discount only

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
ganesh2606 wrote:

Virtual card is accepting?

Which one?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
vikasirohi wrote:

applicable on 3K only, means 15% discount only

Yes

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,196
6008
84
Expand
ganesh2606 wrote:

Virtual card is accepting?

yes, try U-wallet, dhanipay, digiosk, Ewire RuPay, 4everpay, cubberpay, paygyft, youfirst etc virtual RuPay cards.

if you have yes bank acc then try yespay virtual RuPay card.

try zeta RuPay card also if kyc not expired on your account.

kochi metro, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Noida Metro, DMRC, NMMT, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Surat, Ahmedabad, Nagpur etc Smart City RuPay ncmc Prepaid cards also worked, if you have any RuPay Metro/Smart City Prepaid cards then try.

Funny gif grocery bags
Deal Cadet
193
312
24
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

yes, try U-wallet, dhanipay, digiosk, Ewire RuPay, 4everpay, cubberpay, paygyft, youfirst etc virtual RuPay cards.

if you have yes bank acc then try yespay virtual RuPay card.

try zeta RuPay card also if kyc not expired on your account.

kochi metro, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Noida Metro, DMRC, NMMT, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Surat, Ahmedabad, Nagpur etc Smart City RuPay ncmc Prepaid cards also worked, if you have any RuPay Metro/Smart City Prepaid cards then try.

Thanks for the details

2478897
Deal Cadet
109
158
35

What is the expiry

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,196
6008
84
Expand
ganesh2606 wrote:

Thanks for the details

slice (slicepay) app also give RuPay cards.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

can’t view bank offers in final payment page, i used my physical rupay debit card, still no discount.

Daily%20bonanza
Deal Hunter
118
6369
183
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

yes, try U-wallet, dhanipay, digiosk, Ewire RuPay, 4everpay, cubberpay, paygyft, youfirst etc virtual RuPay cards.

if you have yes bank acc then try yespay virtual RuPay card.

try zeta RuPay card also if kyc not expired on your account.

kochi metro, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Noida Metro, DMRC, NMMT, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Surat, Ahmedabad, Nagpur etc Smart City RuPay ncmc Prepaid cards also worked, if you have any RuPay Metro/Smart City Prepaid cards then try.

All these requires full KYC i guess?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,196
6008
84
sk24071986979 wrote:

can’t view bank offers in final payment page, i used my physical rupay debit card, still no discount.

minimum purchase 2k.

but 2k denomination Uber gift card already 10% OFF,

so purchase 3k denomination Uber gift card, you get RuPay debit card offer option on payment page.

you can get 3k denomination Uber gift card at Rs2550

Missing
Deal Cadet
180
198
10
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

minimum purchase 2k.

but 2k denomination Uber gift card already 10% OFF,

so purchase 3k denomination Uber gift card, you get RuPay debit card offer option on payment page.

you can get 3k denomination Uber gift card at Rs2550

Better to buy three 1k gvs so that it can be added to multiple uber accounts

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,196
6008
84
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Better to buy three 1k gvs so that it can be added to multiple uber accounts

yes

1436293505396
Deal Cadet
65
175
18

purchased : laughing laughing
3k denomination Uber gift card at Rs2550

better than amazon 7 % offer rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
shivanshuk wrote:

purchased : laughing laughing
3k denomination Uber gift card at Rs2550

better than amazon 7 % offer rolleyes

via rupay card?

White bat5
Deal Newbie
52
20
2

If you buy Uber Gift cards worth ₹3000, you get 15% total discount using Rupay/BOB and if you buy WooHoo Elite worth ₹2000 (for Flipkart only) then you get 7.5% final discount. OP post this, it will help

Seems like Shitdeal took its maths coaching from Ravi Shankar Prasad

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
102
3
fandudeals wrote:

What is the expiry

Now it’s one year only

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
112
0

Offer states 20% upto 150, meaning for max benefit Rs.750 purchase, but now imposing a condition of min Rs.2,000 purchase and then max Rs.150 discount defeats the purpose of 20% discount.
Can confirm two days back 150 off was working on 1000 uber card available for 900-150=750
Still highest discount on uber gift card right now, better than amazon also 9% (7+2) (if having amazon icici card)
Expiry here is one year, amazon I think has 3 years, may have changed though.
Also on snapdeal it says, “No Minimum transaction size is required to be eligible for discount.”
https://www.snapdeal.com/offers/rup...nc

1436293505396
Deal Cadet
65
175
18

yes sunglasses

Missing