Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Get 5% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Helpchat/Tapzo

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
950
5% OFF 1000.0
Screenshot play.google.com 2016 11 24 15 04 26
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Recharge
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
775
5,317
38625
242
Get 5% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Helpchat/Tapzo
Deal Expired

https://www.helpch...n/

Freecharge T&C’s
Get 5% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Helpchat
Maximum cashback of Rs 50
Offer valid once per user
Offer applicable on the Helpchat Android App
Offer valid from 2nd December till 31st December 2016
Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on Helpchat, please call 011 – 64643453
Freecharge & Helpchat reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity

https://offers.freecharge.com/hel...t/

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Tapzo.
  2. Get 5% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Helpchat
  3. Maximum cashback of Rs 50
  4. Offer valid once per user
  5. Offer applicable on the Helpchat Android App
  6. Offer valid from 2nd December till 31st December 2016
  7. Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
  8. The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
  9. https://www.tapz...m/
18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
8
252
740
9

Never use freecharge .they loot the balance and do not take the responsibility

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175

@avgn i paid using Freecharge on 1st December.

Will i still get the cashback if i pay now..

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
775
5,317
38625
242
AtulAggarwal wrote:

@avgn i paid using Freecharge on 1st December.

Will i still get the cashback if i pay now..

You didn’t get for yesterday right ??
Then you should get as offer starts today

Or you can wait for Help chat to show offer on their app

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
Expand
avgn wrote:

You didn’t get for yesterday right ??
Then you should get as offer starts today

Or you can wait for Help chat to show offer on their app

I did not got yesterday as i already got cashback of previous campaign few days ago.

Today, While payment on Tapzo, it showing on payment page, 5% with Freecharge.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
Expand
avgn wrote:

You didn’t get for yesterday right ??
Then you should get as offer starts today

Or you can wait for Help chat to show offer on their app

My query is that if i already availed cashback in previous campaign, will i get in this campaign also?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
775
5,317
38625
242
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I did not got yesterday as i already got cashback of previous campaign few days ago.

Today, While payment on Tapzo, it showing on payment page, 5% with Freecharge.

Okay..then you can go ahead
Its a new offer with Max cash back 50

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
Expand
avgn wrote:

Okay..then you can go ahead
Its a new offer with Max cash back 50

Got cashback in 5 min.. Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
38
2

What payment should be done

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
775
5,317
38625
242

@hiteshparmar.007104 @DealSeeker
Tapzo (formerly HC) at it again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Showing to use code FCCASH50 for this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
65
1,182
32234
262
avgn wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 @DealSeeker
Tapzo (formerly HC) at it again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Showing to use code FCCASH50 for this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I dnt want to discuss that thread…I was totally pissed off with the way admin team handled it…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
6
30
7301
62

On a side note, is the coupon code a necessity? They would credit the cashback automatically.

@avgn @hiteshparmar.007104

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
775
5,317
38625
242
masthead1 wrote:

On a side note, is the coupon code a necessity? They would credit the cashback automatically.


@avgn @hiteshparmar.007104

Yeah they would automatically..see Atuls comment above

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Lieutenant
59
891
5504
33

Working smoothly… Paid ACT bill.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
masthead1 wrote:

On a side note, is the coupon code a necessity? They would credit the cashback automatically.


@avgn @hiteshparmar.007104

Use other codes (RCD10, RCD25, RCD15, TPD5, TPD10) Whichever working for u.. And pay using Freecharge to get double benefit..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Please Never use helpchat……since it has been acquired by the TAPZO….My Payment did not go through & I got a mail after 7 days regarding it even after my continuos reminder….worst customer service ever

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
586
6
jitendra.rawal120 wrote:

Please Never use helpchat……since it has been acquired by the TAPZO….My Payment did not go through & I got a mail after 7 days regarding it even after my continuos reminder….worst customer service ever

Bro tweet them.. U get solution immediately…

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
6
423
10

i unable to find pay with freecharge in helpchat

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

hi

i used many time freecharge but never happen like this.

Thank you

Missing