Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 5% Discount Upto Rs.125 On Bill Payment @Niki [ All Payment Method Available ]

Get 5% Discount Upto Rs.125 On Bill Payment @Niki [ All Payment Method Available ]

1242°
5% OFF 2500.0
Star
JEKdimer

https://ni...i/

Code : BPB125D

Minimum transection 200

Use Amazon Offer 10 – 150 Cashback

Terms and Conditions
  1. The offer begins on 03/12/2019.
  2. The promo code can be used two times per user. 
  3. The offer is valid on two categories: Utility (Electricity, DTH, Broadband, Datacard, Postpaid) and Prepaid Recharge.
  4. Get 5% instant discount upto Rs 125 on Utility Bill Payments or Prepaid Recharge when you use promocode: BPB125D. This promocode is applicable twice per user. Minimum order value Rs200.
  5. The Bill Pe Bachat offer is valid for all users in the Hindi language. 
  6. This is a limited period offer & is available as per first come first serve basis.
  7. It is an instant discount offer and hence the user will not receive any kind of cashback.
  8. In case a user chooses to apply GETLUCKY promocode, he/she will not be able to apply BPB125D promocode.
  9. The offer is on a first come first serve basis. Niki.ai holds the right to terminate the offer at any given point in time.
  10. Niki.ai holds the right to change/alter the terms and conditions of the offer at any given point in time.
  11. In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer, Niki.ai reserves the right to deny the offer.
  12. By participating in Bill Pe Bachat you agree to be governed by the terms and conditions of this offer.
Expired
44 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied
pensiveI missed that TEZ7 and now have to go with this 5% off

vu kg+

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Why niki doesn’t support bsnl?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Credit card bill payment also included?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Only for Hindi?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thanks 😍 was waiting for this offer, in November it came very late and went off very soon, hope this time it stays for more time.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It should have given yesterday……. When everybody was trying to recharge

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597255/original/Screenshot_20191203-162448_PayZapp.jpg?1575370506 We can use Payzapp and get upto 200 with 5%

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You are not eligible for this promotion code.

Link Copied

You are not eligible for this promotion code.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Not eligible….
Please mention user specific

Link Copied

Few minute before this posting paid electricity using 2% sob

Link Copied

worked for hindi language

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Working on Hindi platform.
Did jio recharge 399 along with Amazon pay , got 150 cb.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

U r lucky. I got 17 cb joy

View 1 more reply
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Why are ppl doing jio recharge with this when you can get 75 on 399 using myjio.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

How? 50 RS discount coupon n apay upi?

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 59 discount on electricity bill and 47 Amazon pay cashback sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pathetic Niki… made electricity pmt in afternoon… It was successful, processed by billdesk &. BBPS ref. no. generated & pmt receipt also received from NIKI

Pmt. not credited in electricity a/c, uptill now credit used to come in 5-10 minutes, even electricity co told that they couldn’t see transaction in backend also which is real time

Almost 10 hrs passed.. my 1600 is stuck

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

It looks like ur bill was paid successfully. 2moro it wil be updated nothing to worry

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

done:)

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Dony worry if payment is success and u have ref no. my earlier niki payment used to get updated within 24hrs but last time it never reflected on mseb site but as per this months bill it was credited just next day of payment

Critic Critic
Link Copied

VU.

Got 29 Amazon can on 300 bill payment.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Vu.. thanks

Link Copied

Any new user offer on niki… Plz suggest..

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Will I get cashback on Payzapp if I use the promocode?
In Payzapp terms & conditions it’s mentioned that it cannot be combined with any other offer.
Please let me know, I have to do a Jio Recharge today.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Over pensive

replyuser
Click here to reply