Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
On PhonePe transactions, you can earn 5 coins for every transaction that is worth more than Rs. 100 up to a maximum of 10 coins per month

On PhonePe transactions, you can earn 5 coins for every transaction that is worth more than Rs. 100 up to a maximum of 10 coins per month

1050°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.flipka...om
FAQs :
How do I earn coins on PhonePe?

What is the maximum number of coins I can earn on PhonePe per transaction?

For PhonePe, you can earn a maximum of 5 coins for every transaction that is worth more than Rs. 100

What is the maximum number of times I can earn coins on PhonePe?

You can earn only up to 10 coins per month at 5 coins for every transaction that is worth more than Rs. 100.

When will I get the coins credited for my orders on PhonePe?

Within 24 hours of the transaction being completed

How can I contact PhonePe in case of any queries?

Here are the contact details :

PhonePe – 01246789345 or [email protected]

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Each of the subpages (each, a “Partner Platform”) links of which are provided on this page is owned and operated by a third party entity (each, a “Partner”).
Each Partner Platform is being hosted and made available to You on www.flipka...om, Flipkart mobile app (“FK Platform”). The FK Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We” or “Our”).
By clicking on this page , the user (“You” or “Your”) agrees to be bound by:

these terms and conditions;
the terms of use, privacy policy, and other relevant documentation including any modifications, alterations or updates thereof, that are published on the FK Platform.
By clicking on either of the Partner Platforms, You agree and acknowledge that You are migrating to a Partner Platform and You agree to be bound by all terms and conditions and policies of the Partner Platform.
Flipkart is only hosting the Partner Platform within the FK Platform, and as such, Flipkart has no ownership or control whatsoever in the products and/or services listed and/or sold/rendered on any of the Partner Platforms. The products and services are solely being sold/rendered by the Partner and or independent merchants/service providers registered on the Partner Platforms.
By hosting the Partner Platforms, Flipkart is not engaging in the business of selling products and/or rendering any services listed on such Partner Platforms; Flipkart is merely making the Partner’s Platform discoverable on the FK Platform for its customers and enabling its customers to browse and purchase products and/or services on the Partner Platforms, based on the terms and subject to the conditions mentioned therein.
By hosting the Partner’s Platform, Flipkart is neither guaranteeing nor giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to the products sold and/or services rendered by the Partner and/or independent merchants/service providers on such Partner Platform.
Flipkart not endorsing the Partner, the products/ services offered on the Partner Platform or the Partner Platform, and disclaims all liability and responsibility, whatsoever, for the quality, availability merchantability, features and/or content of the products and/or services listed, sold or rendered on the Partner Platform.
Any information on the PartnerPlatform, whether the content, listings, products, services or any other information, have not been verified by Flipkart, therefore, Flipkart shall not be responsible for any such content, listings, products, services or information. Flipkart will not undertake any obligation or bear any liability with respect to the products purchased and services availed by You on the Partner Platform.
Flipkart has no visibility on the products and/or services purchased by You from the Partner Platform (including order details, returns or refunds). Therefore, We will not be in a position to address any queries raised by You with respect to Your transactions/purchases on the Partner Platform. The Partner shall be liable for redressing all queries and complaints; and You can directly contact the Partner on the customer care number provided on the respective Partner Platform.
We do not represent that access to the Partner’s Platform will be uninterrupted, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected. We do not warrant that the Partner’s Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which You may use.
Any and all offers on the Partner Platforms are subject to the Partner’s terms and conditions. Flipkart takes no responsibility whatsoever for fulfillment or otherwise such offers.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Partner’s Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice.
Flipkart disclaims all liability that may arise due to any violation of the applicable laws by You or the Partner.
Flipkart reserves the right at any time to modify these terms and conditions without any prior notice and without any liability or obligation in this regard.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.

Expired
20 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

For everyone? And where to check eligibility?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
..Seems good to me…
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Regular Phonepe Transactions or transactions via Phonepe on Flipkart?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Transactions on Flipkart or other partner apps like Zomato, Swiggy…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Details please
We have to purchase from fk via phone pe
Or we have to do anything on phone pe app ?

Link Copied

5 coins on 100Rs transaction?

Link Copied

Most probably they would reduce the value of the coins then sob sob

Link Copied

bro i think it’s not about flipkart it’s new lauch of phonepe coins

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
plus1
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there any new program of phonepe or its Flipkart’s coin

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What do we do with that coins

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No response on offer Flipkart on phonepe not sure

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

can anyone make me understand this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So finalized, Flipkart or Phonepe coins? If it’s flipkart, it’s a jackpot.
But flipkart coin does not make sense. You purchase product worth rupees (5X200) in five months and you are eligible for another 1000 rupees voucher? It’s like 50% off on 2000 rs worth products.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
plus1 plus1 plus1
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You can only earn 10 coins a month ( 2 transactions worth)

“What is the maximum number of times I can earn coins on PhonePe?

You can earn only up to 10 coins per month at 5 coins for every transaction that is worth more than Rs. 100."

replyuser
Click here to reply