Get 50 cashback on 250 for New Payzapp Users

Get 50 cashback on 250 for New Payzapp Users

30°
Cropped 818197654
Deal Cadet
225
778
11

http://www.hdfcba...om
All payments.One App- PayZapp! Rs.50 CashBack on bill payments/groceries/shopping & more. Use Referral code ‘STARPZ’ on registration | Min txn Rs 250.

  • Expiring In 11 days
7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
90
2599
40

REMOVE YOUR REFERRAL CODE..
ITS AGAINST DD POLICY !

ASK FOR PING REQUEST

Cropped 818197654
Deal Cadet
225
778
11
mastervijay wrote:

REMOVE YOUR REFERRAL CODE..
ITS AGAINST DD POLICY !

ASK FOR PING REQUEST

It’s not mine referral code. This is common code by Payzapp.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
90
2599
40
Expand
manishkumar.ca wrote:

It’s not mine referral code. This is common code by Payzapp.

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY COMMON CODE IN PAYZAPP IN THE NAME OF REFERRAL. YOU MIGHT TAKEN FROM SOME OTHER SITE AND THEY HAVE ADDED THEIR REFERRAL CODE IN IT.
PLS ADD SCREENSHOT THEN !

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,480
3159
51
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY COMMON CODE IN PAYZAPP IN THE NAME OF REFERRAL. YOU MIGHT TAKEN FROM SOME OTHER SITE AND THEY HAVE ADDED THEIR REFERRAL CODE IN IT.
PLS ADD SCREENSHOT THEN !

Please stop using caps cold_sweat

Cropped 818197654
Deal Cadet
225
778
11
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY COMMON CODE IN PAYZAPP IN THE NAME OF REFERRAL. YOU MIGHT TAKEN FROM SOME OTHER SITE AND THEY HAVE ADDED THEIR REFERRAL CODE IN IT.
PLS ADD SCREENSHOT THEN !

It you don’t see that doesn’t means that things don’t exist. And don’t try to put your assumptions on others.

See thishttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588858/original/Screenshot_2019-10-03-17-38-03-302_com.android.mms.png?1570104837

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
90
2599
40
Expand
manishkumar.ca wrote:

It you don’t see that doesn’t means that things don’t exist. And don’t try to put your assumptions on others.

See thishttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588858/original/Screenshot_2019-10-03-17-38-03-302_com.android.mms.png?1570104837

Pls first understand that im not against you ! You have clearly mentioned in your post with the word “referral code” .. that doesn’t looks like you posted referral code for those who seeing it first time ?? Moreover regular DD users know better and im not quoting me as i know everything ! Even i have’nt VD your thread ! Do understand !
Sorry for the mis-communication/understanding if it hurted you ! Bye plus1

Missing