Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Get 50% cashback upto 50 on Local deals (Unlimited times Valid for today only)

70°
  • 269 Views
  • 9 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Repost : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,980
61087
537

Use Code INDIA5050 & Get 50% Cashback on All Local Offers

How to avail this offer:
1. Visit Local Offers Section & Choose the deal you would love to buy
2. Use code INDIA5050 while buying that deal

Terms & Conditions:-
• This offer is valid only on all deals powered by Little & Nearbuy
• No minimum order value to avail this offer
• Maximum Cashback is Rs.50
• Offer valid unlimited times per user
• Cashback will be credited immediately

Valid on 29th Oct 2016 12-10 pm

Note : Previous deal expired on 26th October

https://www.helpc...in

Expired almost 3 years
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

VunS to remove red face…Prev FPD was valid till 26th Oct.. This one is back again.. Good deal @avgn

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,980
61087
537
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS to remove red face…Prev FPD was valid till 26th Oct.. This one is back again.. Good deal @avgn


And the face is back

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

oops, again someone VD

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
@avgn wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS to remove red face…Prev FPD was valid till 26th Oct.. This one is back again.. Good deal @avgn


And the face is back

sorry bro, dimers samaj nahin aate mujhe

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,980
61087
537
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@avgn wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS to remove red face…Prev FPD was valid till 26th Oct.. This one is back again.. Good deal @avgn


And the face is back

sorry bro, dimers samaj nahin aate mujhe

See there..we have one more https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing