Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Netmeds Coupons

Get 50% Cashback upto 400₹ on Ur 1st PayPal Transaction on Netmeds || Only For Today

1710°
50% OFF 800.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://m.netmeds.com/...rs

Offer Details
  1. OFFER: The PayPal Cashback offer entitles you to get up to Rs. 400 PayPal instant cashback (Flat 50%) when you purchase a minimum of Rs. 50 worth of ANY products using the PayPal payment option at Netmeds.com.
  2. OFFER PERIOD: The PayPal Cashback offer period is valid on 23rd October 2019.
  3. ELIGIBILITYThe 50% PayPal cashback offer is valid only on your first-ever transaction through PayPal payment option on Netmeds.
  4. Please note that the PayPal Cashback offer at Netmeds.com is valid on transactions made through “PayPal India account” ONLY.
  5. It should be noted that the PayPal Cashback Voucher will not be provided for any payment/transactions made via PayPal towards online doctor consultation and lab tests on Netmeds App/m-site.
  6. The maximum PayPal Cashback amount is capped at Rs. 400 per user.
  7. The minimum order value to be eligible for the PayPal cashback is Rs. 50.
  8. The 50% PayPal Cashback of up to Rs. 400, under this Offer, will be credited INSTANTLY to the eligible customer’s PayPal account upon successful completion of a transaction, which will also be notified via email.
  9. The PayPal Cashback, credited in to your PayPal account, can be redeemed instantly upon the receipt of the cashback award notification email.
  10. The PayPal Cashback will expire 60 days from the date of credit. Please check the email that will be sent to you notifying the actual expiry date of the cashback amount.
  11. For full cancellations, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount. 
  12. For partial cancellations,
  13. If the cancellation amount is less than 50% of the order value, the requested cancellation amount will be fully refunded
  14. If the cancellation amount is more than 50% of the order value, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount. 
  15. To check your PayPal Cashback Voucher, please visit www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet. If you have a business account with PayPal, to find your Cashback Voucher amount, you’ll need to download the PayPal app, log in and check ‘Offers’ section in the bottom part of the app home page. 
  16. If your order is cancelled or not delivered, the PayPal Cashback Voucher amount that has been credited to your PayPal account will be proportionately withdrawn.
  17. The PayPal Cashback Voucher amount, credited in to your PayPal account, is not cashable.
  18. Netmeds.com reserves the right to withdraw, modify or replace this offer with another offer at any time without prior notice and the same is at the sole discretion of the company.
  19. Netmeds.com will not be liable for any issues or disputes arising out of the PayPal Cashback Voucher offer.
  20. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Chennai.
  21. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback. If your order is cancelled by the payer/refunded by the merchant, PayPal Cashback Voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/refunds where awarded cashback is used, 50% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback Voucher offer/not award the Cashback Voucher at all.
  22. The Terms and Conditions on PayPal’s AB DIWALI 365 DAYS WALI Offer can be found at www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/diwali-cashback-v...
  23. By availing this offer, it is deemed that the customer has agreed to all the terms & conditions mentioned herein.

Expired
153 Comments  |  
63 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

received cashback after 1.45min

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

paypal cb credited… took almost 2 hrs for me

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Order placed let’s see cb comes or not or when.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Update : received cashbacks took roughly 10 min or even less for me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pablo PayPalbar are always come with great offers cashback received 400 instant

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Not received instantly ..will wait for till evening else will cancel it

Updated: got 397 voucher hurrah

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It will come after 20 mins… i received after 20 mins.. thanks

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Netmeds refer link plz

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Sent

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Referal please

Link Copied

Sent

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

How can i transfer this cashback voucher???
Can i buy amazon or any other voucher with it.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Thanks op smiley

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Referral link plz

Link Copied

Sent

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can I make a new PayPal account with paytm no… Or any other way

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Ofcourse you can make new PayPal account with new email and mobile they must be not on paypal.
Also you will need debit card virtual debit card don’t work for cashbacks.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we cancel our order if we don’t get cashback?

Link Copied

Yes

View 8 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got instant cashback…..old paypal user but first transaction on netmeds

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

tried same netmed account but new paypal but did not got cash back from 10 mins but for 1st order got instant
Can anybody confirm if we will get the cashback for 2nd order from same account but different paypal else will cancel the order

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You get cashback or not?

View 1 more reply
The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied

received instantly

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Netmeds refferal please

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

K

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Refer plz

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Didn’t get any cashback…after 1hour

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

not yet partial order shipped // ordered at 15:58

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@sk0303 Ordered using your referral code.

BTW : Plz don’t share Referral Code in open forum. It is not allowed.

Got PayPal cb instantly!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

K….i will delete it….u got the cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where to apply referral code???
Is it only on app?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks instant cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got instant cashback

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got instant cashback, thanks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone needs refer code pm me for instant refer netmeds 30 %off code

Star Star
Link Copied

If Anyone need refer code pm me

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

If Anyone need refer code pm me, Will pay 50 Paytm after delivery

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I will pay 60 for using my refer..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Can i order medicine from multiple accounts while prescription being same.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I ordered first time on netmeds by paypal debit card but didn’t get cashback…why?…can anybody help

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wait for some time….

It will surely be credited in your PayPal account.

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply