Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 50% Cashback Up to Rs.750 for New PayPal Users on BookMyShow - Min. Transaction On Rs.50

Get 50% Cashback Up to Rs.750 for New PayPal Users on BookMyShow - Min. Transaction On Rs.50

1226°
50% OFF 1500.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/paypal-cashbac...

PAYPAL

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605128/medium/6506705paypal-cashback-offer-paypalcashback.jpg?1581534944

• VALID ON
  • Web & App
  • QUOTAS
  • Limited
  • VALID TILL
  • 29-Feb-2020 23:59
  • OTHER CONDITIONS
  • Offer Valid for new PayPal users only

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605129/medium/6506705paypal-cashback-offer-paypalcashback.jpg?1581534949

RS 750 CASHBACK VOUCHER OFFER

ABOUT THE OFFER
  • Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 750 on your eligible purchases on a minimum transaction of Rs 50
  • Offer is valid only for New users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. If you have made a transaction using PayPal with other merchant website/ app previously, you will not be eligible for this offer.
  • Cashback voucher will be added in PayPal account within 24 hours of successful transaction.
  • Offer is valid once during offer period
  • Offer can be availed till 29th February, 2020
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
  • Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema or non movie of your choice
  • Proceed to review screen. Check/Input your personal details i.e. email id and mobile number that is registered on the app.
  • Click on ‘More Payment options’
  • Click on “Mobile Wallets and Pay using “PayPal”
  • If you are eligible, 50% up to Rs 750 cashback voucher will be added to your PayPal account within 24 hours of successful transaction with PayPal.
  • Please use the same email id & mobile number on BookMyShow, that is linked with your PayPal account.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

• PayPal will send a cashback voucher award email within within 24 hours of successful transaction.
  • Offer is on a minimum transaction value of Rs 50
  • Offer is valid once during offer period
  • Cashback is received under the PayPal account
  • The cashback will be in the form of a voucher in your PayPal account
  • The cashback will be valid for 60 days from the date of receipt of email. Check email for actual expiry date of cashback The customer will have to pay internet handling fee as levied on each ticket
  • Any offer applied/availed on BookMyShow will not be eligible for cinema cancellation
  • Check your cashback amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet . In case you have a business account with – - PayPal, you’ll need to download the PayPal app, login and check ‘Offers’ section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback. Cashback is received under the PayPal account. Check awarded cashback as below.
  •  
  •     o  Step 1: Login to your PayPal account and select the ‘Payment Methods’ tab. The voucher will appear under ‘Saved Offers’.
  •  
  •     o  Step 2: Your PayPal voucher will be redeemed automatically when you shop with an Indian seller that accepts PayPal.
  •  
  • The offer is available on the BookMyShow website and mobile application
  • This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the BookMyShow website and not via any other partner site 
  • Offer is valid on all categories
  • The customer will have to pay internet handling fee as levied on each ticket
  • In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded by PayPal if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
  • Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
  • The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers
  • Tickets once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged
  • For all issues/queries/complaints related to cashback call PayPal customer care 1800 419 9833. For any other queries on BookMyShow, please contact 022-6144-5050
  • Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from BookMyShow needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the venue
  • Cardholders shall not be entitled to compensation/benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed
  • PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher voucher. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback voucher voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
  • In addition to the above, this offer on the website is also subject to BookMyShow’s general Terms of Use Kindly refer to BookMyShow’s Terms & Conditions on the homepage
  • In case of any disputes, Bigtree’s decision will be final 
FAQs

On which movie is this offer valid?

This offer is valid on all Categories on BookMyShow

How many times can I avail the offer?

Offer can be availed only once during offer period with PayPal

How much cashback will be given?

Get 100% cashback voucher up to Rs.750 on your eligible purchases on a minimum transaction of Rs 50

What happens if I do not receive the cashback?

For all issues/queries/complaints related to cashback call PayPal customer care 1800 419 9833. For any other queries on BookMyShow, please contact 022-6144-5050

Expired
71 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

😂 Now try Bajirao Singhams 🤣
T – I smell a trap for the daredevil voucher looters

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

is it eligible for gift card purchase???

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Wait for a day or two.. Don’t do it now. Its not updated on PayPal site and T&C are contradicting. Not sure if its 50% or 100%

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What about pocket/paytm/payzapp card ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pockets card working instant cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When U got cb?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it for new pay pal users? Or first transaction in PayPal from BookMyShow ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New PayPal user

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Just 2days before I bought 500giftcard with pockets card. I already have 2 500rs GV. I’m not gonna buy again.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

U can sell it if u want for less cost

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone tell me pockets card working?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

No, Tried 2 times Didn’t receive any cashback. I guess it was just a glitch for an hour where many people received Cashback.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

someone clearify facts

500 looted can use again pockets
is cashback instant

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does maestro card works

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

wake up dude, we live in 2020.

maestro cards now discontinued in India.

Link Copied

did they change offer from 100% to 50% ?

Generous Generous
Admin
Link Copied

Yes. Updated

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What do they get by changing t&c each day! Apart from angry customers!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is their any email id for Paypal customercare?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Work on gift card buy?

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Instant cashback using RuPay cards.

use the same BMS email id & PayPal email id account to get cashback.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605304/medium/65100360aPxRBi.jpg?1581669903

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605306/medium/6510040FB-IMG-1578638086202.jpg?1581670058

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

got cb smile same email 1, how many times single paytm card usable?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

virtual or physical??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it working on myntra ???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
virtual
Link Copied

on BMS is it valid on buying Gift vouchers?

Link Copied

anybody who purchased GC can they confirm please?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Rupay card working?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Last last i did not get cashback in new account.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can We Use Same High Value BMS GV in multiple transactions….

Link Copied

I just transacted with new Paypal account and same email ID on BMS.
I got a mail from payapal saying I’m not eligible for cashback though I did not breach ant TnC as per my knowledge.
In fact I did this in a new PC as well.
Dissappointed. Lost Rs.750 sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

BMS n Myntra were not giving CB try medlife pharmaeasy

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The email id of BMS & PayPal should same.This may be a mistake from ur side.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi how to buy amazon flipkart gv in discount

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I’m added two Visa cards in old PayPal account. Made transactions using both cards. Now I’m created a new account. I’m removed one visa card and added to new paypal account. If I’ll make transaction then I’m eligible for cash back or not?. Help me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yeah its work..one card two times working with paypal

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

plzz anybody suggest where to use paypal cashback voucher or is there a way to transfer to bank

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Buy amazon gv using zingoy or magicpin

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Have 1 new acc for bms n paypal each with new card. If anyone wanna buy this gv then pm…can trade..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tried with Paytm virtual card and my purchase doesn’t qualify for a cashback voucher @ myntra. Bro if I’ll make another transaction in PayPal using visa card then I’m eligible for cash back or not?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this still working for paytm bank cards?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not working.

replyuser
Click here to reply