Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
McDonald's GET 50% CB UPTO 75 + Free McVeggie / McChicken burger on orders above ₹299 , used Code: PP299

McDonald's GET 50% CB UPTO 75 + Free McVeggie / McChicken burger on orders above ₹299 , used Code: PP299

162°
50% OFF 300.0
Deal Hunter
Nasir27

http://phone...om

• Get 50% Cashback up to ₹75 for all users on McDonald’s orders only on PhonePe Switch
  • Free McVeggie / McChicken burger on orders above ₹299 , used Code: PP299
  • Minimum order value to avail cashback offer ₹99

What is the offer duration?

• From 19:00 hrs 14th November 2019 to 23:59 hrs 4th December 2019

What is the eligibility criteria?

• This offer will be applicable on order made on “McDonald’s” offering available under PhonePe Switch
  • Payment to be made through the Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
  • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account

How many times this offer can be availed?

• Offer is valid on twenty one orders (once per day, per user, per device) placed during the offer period

How do I avail the offer?

• On your PhonePe app, click on “PhonePe Switch” icon and select McDonald’s under Food on PhonePe
  • Choose your city and select the location
  • Select the food from an available menu
  • To avail the offer, Customer must enter Coupon PP299 in the Apply Coupon field
  • Select/ Add the delivery address
  • Pick the payment option to place the order
  • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
  • Click on pay to complete the transaction.

When do I get the cashback?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
  • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making

Expired
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Wishlist Champion Wishlist Champion
Link Copied

Cashback is 75 and Other charges is 40
You are getting nothing

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Maybe they differ from place to place
+
Mcveggie/mcburger.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

South and West India

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Is this available for you?
Get up to 200₹ cb on 1st ever Delhi Metro Smart Card Recharge only on PhonePe Switch
Minimum transaction 100

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Ai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Phone pe has become search big b***trds even though multiple offers is showing for petrol transactions, they are not giving cashbacks saying you are not eligible for offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Done. Thanks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

could any one please reply why my comment was removed?
@admin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

use gofree to get free delivery ! then deal will become sweet smile

replyuser
Click here to reply