Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Get 50% off on orange days subscription by using Code

186°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
153
4
Get 50% off on orange days subscription by using  Code
Deal Expired

https://grofe...om
You are invited to shop at India’s Biggest Grocery Sale GRAND ORANGE BAG DAYS (19 – 27 Jan) Guaranteed 100% Cashback on your order & more Sign-up at a special fee of Rs.25 only

Use Code: INVITE

TCA bit.ly/grof_gobd

Expired over 1 year
17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0

dont see option to apply the code.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
153
4
vin78dotcom40 wrote:

dont see option to apply the code.

Scroll down to the bottom of page u can find apply referral code..just apply therehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545981/original/Screenshot_2019-01-09-23-10-19-372_com.android.chrome.png?1547055684

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
153
4

Everything about offer is really good but i didn’t like forcing users to place orders > 1000 to use up 20% of cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
970
16
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Scroll down to the bottom of page u can find apply referral code..just apply therehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545981/original/Screenshot_2019-01-09-23-10-19-372_com.android.chrome.png?1547055684

But why do you need to apply the code. If you pay 25 or 50 it will be refunded during the sale right?

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Scroll down to the bottom of page u can find apply referral code..just apply therehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545981/original/Screenshot_2019-01-09-23-10-19-372_com.android.chrome.png?1547055684

Invalid code… sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
895
8
sanny197828 wrote:

Everything about offer is really good but i didn’t like forcing users to place orders > 1000 to use up 20% of cb

They have removed that condition in new tnc

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0

it is showing “Invalid referral code”

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
895
8
Expand
Dia16 wrote:

But why do you need to apply the code. If you pay 25 or 50 it will be refunded during the sale right?

Yes, but now anyone don’t want to pay ful we can use this code

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
153
4
Expand
Dia16 wrote:

But why do you need to apply the code. If you pay 25 or 50 it will be refunded during the sale right?

Arre Bhai it will be added as Grofers cash…
so it’s good right if u getting 50% discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
153
4
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

They have removed that condition in new tnc

So wat is minimum order to use 20%cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
895
8
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

So wat is minimum order to use 20%cb

No minimum order amount as per new tnc, if u place 500, u can get100rs discount which is 20% of 500

Missing
suspended
67
137
1

I have 25 off invite code… Pm me if u want.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
314
4

Useless scheme, For adjustment of ₹5000 you have to spend ₹25000. Over purchase, take care of expiry date of product you purchase.

Missing
Coupon Hunter
383
2571
32

Use below code for 25 rs instant off on sale signup and rest 25 cashback in grofers cash during sale .effectively at 0 rs.

PNY1W9D

Missing
Coupon Hunter
383
2571
32
sarora wrote:

Useless scheme, For adjustment of ₹5000 you have to spend ₹25000. Over purchase, take care of expiry date of product you purchase.

Max 5k and valid for full yr

Missing