Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get ₹50 off on your first transaction with Flipkart Pay Later

Get ₹50 off on your first transaction with Flipkart Pay Later

116°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.flipkar...m/
Activate @ https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-pay-later...re
Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the Offer?
The Offer is Rs 50 Instant Discount on select range of products sold on Flipkart Platform upon paying through ‘Flipkart Pay Later’ for the first time also known as “Buy Now Pay Later” from 17th January 2020 00:00 hrs to 31st January 2020 23:59 hrs (Offer period).

2. What is the eligibility for availing the offer? Is there a minimum cart value required?
*Offer is applicable only for the customers of ‘Flipkart Pay Later’ making their first transaction using “Flipkart Pay Later” during the offer period on Flipkart Platform.
*The offer is valid on a select range of products sold on the Flipkart Platform.
The minimum cart value is Rs 300 with maximum discount which can be availed stands at Rs 50.

3. How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
Offer will be listed on the product page, please check before making the purchase.

4. Can I avail this offer more than once?
No. It is available only on the first eligible trasantion.
In case of cancellation/return of the order, offer stands invalid.

5. Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
Discount is only valid if full transaction is made through ‘Flipkart Pay Later’. It will not apply in case of partial payment through the Flipkart Gift Card.

6. Will I get the offer if I pay using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking or via PhonePe?
No, the offer is exclusive to ‘Flipkart Pay Later’ only.

7. Is there a cap on the maximum discount value that can be availed via this offer?
Yes, the maximum instant discount which can be availed is Rs 50.

Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Coming soon…
I think not for me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same for me as well

replyuser