Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get 50% upto ₹100 Cashback + 50% Off on 1 order a day on Ovenstory only on PhonePe

Get 50% upto ₹100 Cashback + 50% Off on 1 order a day on Ovenstory only on PhonePe

106°
Pro DealBaba
_Munna_michael_

https://tnc.phonepe.com/tncstore/19/10/10/OF191...

• What is the offer?
  • Get 50% up to ₹100 Cashback + 50% Off* on 1 order a day on Ovenstory only on PhonePe Switch.
  • To avail only the cashback offer, the minimum order value should be ₹150. Visit Ovenstory store on PhonePe Switch for more details of the discount offer
  • To avail 50% discount, the minimum order value should be ₹299
  • What is the offer duration?
  • From 17:00 hrs 11th October 2019 to 23:59 hrs 21st October 2019
  • What is the eligibility criteria?
  • This offer will be applicable to order made on “OvenStory” offering available under PhonePe Switch
  • Payment to be made through the Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
  • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
  • How many times this offer can be availed?
  • Offer is valid on eleven orders (once per day, per user, per device) placed during the offer period
  • How do I avail the offer?
  • On your PhonePe app, click on PhonePe Switch icon and select OvenStory under Food
  • Choose your city and select the location
  • Select Pizza from the menu
  • Click on checkout option and apply Coupon Code: PHOS50 to avail the offer
  • Click on cart to check out and select the address for food delivery
  • Pick the payment option to confirm the order
  • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
  • Click on pay to complete the transaction
  • When do I get the cashback?
  • Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
  • What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
  • If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
  • What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?
  • In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
  • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply