Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get Rs.500 ShopClues CluesBucks on a minimum purchase of Rs. 5000

Get Rs.500 ShopClues CluesBucks on a minimum purchase of Rs. 5000

183°
10% OFF 5000.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

http://www.shopclue...m/

Terms and Conditions
A. Issue of 500 CBs on a minimum purchase of Rs. 5000

Eligibility

A maximum of 500 CluesBucks shall be given to a selected registered customer on a minimum purchase of Rs 5000 on www.shoplcu...om (hereinafter referred to as ‘Offer’) .
In order to qualify to receive 500 Cluesbucks , customer should make a minimum successful purchase of Rs 5000 and above (hereinafter referred to as ‘Qualifying Amount’) . This qualifying amount can be achieved by placing multiple orders within 7 days i.e from 17th November 2016 to 23rd November 2016.
Customer qualifying for this Offer can make single or multiple purchases for the Qualifying Amount only through the same registered ID in order to be eligible for this Offer.
The customer qualified for the present Offer shall be credited with 500 Cluesbuscks in his/her Shopclues account. This credit will be done within 15 days from the date of last delivery of the orders placed by the customer .
500 CluesBucks for such customers will be valid for a period of 30 days only from the date of being credited in customer’s account and shall stand expired post its validity period.
In case of cancellation ,return or refund request placed under the above offer ,the qualifying amount shall be reduced to the extent of the cancellation ,return or refund amount of the order . In case the Qualifying Amount is reduced below Rs. 5000, then the customer shall not be eligible under this Offer.
Redemption

This Offer is redeemable in the form of CluesBucks only. Instant Cashback is not applicable on this Offer.
CluesBucks cannot be exchanged for Cash. To know more about CluesBucks, click here
Usage of CluesBuck is subject to all terms and conditions including policies displayed on ShopClues.com.
This Offer is applicable for both prepaid as well as COD orders
The Offer is applicable on all categories except storage devices,memory cards, coins, bars and precious jewelry.
This Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion/Offer running on the website
CluesBucks will be credited to the customer’s ‘My CluesBucks’ section on ShopClues,
CluesBucks can be redeemed sitewide including all platforms (mobile and desktop).
You can use your CluesBucks at the payment page
In case of fraudulent activity by the customer including to, but not limited to creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, Placing return requests,claiming false CluesBucks or violating the Terms & Conditions, ShopClues reserves the right to withdraw the Offer accruable to the customer at its sole discretion.
General Terms and Conditions

This Offer is non-transferable to any other customer.
ShopClues is not responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that a customer may suffer, sustain or incur due to the Offer.
ShopClues reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, withdraw, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace it as a whole or in part, the above Offer by another Offer, whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw this Offer altogether. The unutilized CluesBucks credited can be withdrawn anytime during this Offer period.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these Terms & Conditions shall be abiding.
All decisions by ShopClues regarding selection of the eligible customers shall be final and binding. No correspondence/grievances will be entertained in this connection.
Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Gurgaon/Gurugram (India).

http://cdn.shopclues.com/images/banners/Work/Fa...

Expired

Deal Wiki

11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

cc told me the offer not applicable for gift card and gift certificate purchases. any one confirm ?. two times called and one told me to wait further and another told me not applicable what to do?
Also enquired about this "A maximum of 500 CluesBucks shall be given to a selected registered customer " WHO WHERE SELECTED CUSTAMER, they told the system selects. so in a deliama

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I had purchased a TC card of 5000 today morning – to use the 10% cash back offer + use up Mobikwik balance. I did not know about this offer, but let me see if I get. As per t&c TC card is not excluded, but shopclues may change that anytime!

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

500 CluesBucks shall be given to a selected registered customer on a minimum purchase of Rs 5000

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion/Offer running on the website. I think you have applied mobikwik offer/promotion.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@bibhutighosh wrote:

This Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion/Offer running on the website. I think you have applied mobikwik offer/promotion.

Yes, but that code is on the MobiKwik web site. I did not make the purchase for this offer anyway, if I get it’s a bonus.

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

Vu

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Hi, Anyone received cluebucks??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Not yet

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply