190°
Get a Bookmyshow Voucher of Rs.100 by doing 2 t...

Get a Bookmyshow Voucher of Rs.100 by doing 2 transactions on Jio Money App - User Specific

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19552
160

Get a Bookmyshow Voucher of Rs.100 by doing 2 transactions on Jio Money App

A free BookMyShow voucher of Rs. 100 awaits you, just use JioMoney twice in next 7 days for recharges, bill payment, pay at shop or online payments. Min spend Rs. 100 each time.

Full T&C in image
https://i.imgur.com/jHDFMMX.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

  • Expired over 1 year
27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Giphy
Budding Star
143
1,896
26897
177

@GoogleCA VunS + ATD sent . .

Subscribe ATD for instant alerts . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
103
4,308
34744
273

VU+KG. Sure shot FPD..Just want to know if we need to load money first or can directly pay using CC/DC?

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19552
160
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VU+KG. Sure shot FPD..Just want to know if we need to load money first or can directly pay using CC/DC?


There is no specific T&C regarding this so i guess you can use any payment mode. First check this offer under Exclusive Offer in Offers Tab on Jio Money App

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
103
4,308
34744
273

Yes, can see the offer there

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
103
4,308
34744
273

https://i.imgur.com/HatAQqu.jpg

Seeing only 1 trxn required now. Should I create a new thread for FPD?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
#JK
@GoogleCA — Pls check again. I hv uploaded screenshot at imgur. Sharing the link here

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
103
4,308
34744
273

Hurrah…My first screenshot uploaded on DD successfully. So happy today. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
CC — Thanks @AtulTheDimer

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19552
160
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/HatAQqu.jpg

Seeing only 1 trxn required now. Should I create a new thread for FPD?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
#JK
@GoogleCA — Pls check again. I hv uploaded screenshot at imgur. Sharing the link here


I m still getting 2 txn offer in App. Maybe it’s for Old users and the one you are referring to is for New Users. Have you used Jio Money for any transaction before?

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
103
4,308
34744
273
@GoogleCA wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/HatAQqu.jpg

Seeing only 1 trxn required now. Should I create a new thread for FPD?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
#JK
@GoogleCA — Pls check again. I hv uploaded screenshot at imgur. Sharing the link here


I m still getting 2 txn offer in App. Maybe it’s for Old users and the one you are referring to is for New Users. Have you used Jio Money for any transaction before?

Nope, had jst used one BB coupon. Never transacted though.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19552
160
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/HatAQqu.jpg

Seeing only 1 trxn required now. Should I create a new thread for FPD?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
#JK
@GoogleCA — Pls check again. I hv uploaded screenshot at imgur. Sharing the link here


I m still getting 2 txn offer in App. Maybe it’s for Old users and the one you are referring to is for New Users. Have you used Jio Money for any transaction before?

Nope, had jst used one BB coupon. Never transacted though.

So looks like New Users who have never transacted are required to do one Transaction only.

Giphy
Deal Legend
422
24,085
42589
1071

How to check this offer in Jio Money app?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
25
896
3902
39

Any new user referral offer?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

There is no exclusive offer in offers tab in my jio money app..

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19

@GoogleCA @hiteshparmar.007104
VU
Confirm about the offer which is for new user and old user then mention in the post

Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Hurrah…My first screenshot uploaded on DD successfully. So happy today. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
CC — Thanks @AtulTheDimer


congrats https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0
@GoogleCA wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VU+KG. Sure shot FPD..Just want to know if we need to load money first or can directly pay using CC/DC?


There is no specific T&C regarding this so i guess you can use any payment mode. First check this offer under Exclusive Offer in Offers Tab on Jio Money App

i am a new user, just now installed the app. but there is no exclusive offer in offers tab.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19552
160
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

How to check this offer in Jio Money app?


There is an exclusive offer banner in the Coupons Section

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4330
37

Can’t find this offer.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
559
4527
201

Only user specific offer…

Missing
Deal Captain
15
965
8650
39
@disclaimer wrote:

Can’t find this offer.

I see it 2 transactions never transacted

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4330
37
@VijayBhai wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Can’t find this offer.

I see it 2 transactions never transacted


New account https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
25
896
3902
39
@disclaimer wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Can’t find this offer.

I see it 2 transactions never transacted


New account https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Any referral benefit

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4330
37
@whitewalkers wrote:

Any referral benefit


No

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4330
37

Offer shown now, but a lucky draw with 50 winners every day. How do they think they will be able to poach loyal users of paytm, payzapp and mobikwik with such offers!

123
Deal Subedar
2
287
1218
20
@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajkishore162 wrote:

@GoogleCA @hiteshparmar.007104
VU
Confirm about the offer which is for new user and old user then mention in the post


I guess it’s a user specific offer.


Hey, have u tried this offer ? I didn’t get the coupon till now. According to T&C supposed to receive the coupon by 22nd Jun https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19552
160
@altecher wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajkishore162 wrote:

@GoogleCA @hiteshparmar.007104
VU
Confirm about the offer which is for new user and old user then mention in the post


I guess it’s a user specific offer.


Hey, have u tried this offer ? I didn’t get the coupon till now. According to T&C supposed to receive the coupon by 22nd Jun https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


No

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
6
185
1150
14

Received the coupon today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing