Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Box8 Free Umbrella Offer: Get a FREE Umbrella on order above 198

Box8 Free Umbrella Offer: Get a FREE Umbrella on order above 198

1034°
Deal Legend
behappy

Get a FREE Umbrella on order above 198

Code: UMBRELLA

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/527244/medium/51811711425x500.jpg?1534230610

Pay with PayPal & get 72% PayPal CB on 1st txn.

https://b...in

Expired
10 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Still waiting for my pepperfry cashback from PayPal pensive

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

U will get 200rs voucher not paypal balance..So kindly check it in my offers section

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Me too waiting for PayPal cashback of bookmyshow

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I don’t trust PayPal until they settle properly..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

First transaction of paypal or first transaction of box8 using PayPal i am already do PayPal payment with pepperfry plz let me know

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this available in HYD?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

We are sending you ₹ 180.00 INR as a token of our appreciation for your business. This offer is valid until 31 October 2018.

The offer will be applied to your next eligible purchase when you select PayPal to pay. Remember the offer is valid until 31 October 2018. To use this Offer, select PayPal to pay at and log in to the PayPal account that received this email. This Offer will be reflected on your PayPal receipt or in the transaction details in your PayPal account. The Offer cannot be used to pay fees.

1. This offer entitles eligible PayPal account holders to receive a discount of up to INR350 off an eligible purchase with PayPal. 2. The offer is valid till Oct 31, 2018 (“Offer Period”). 3. The offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other discounts/products/services. 4. No minimum spend is required. 5. In order to redeem the offer, payment must be made via PayPal during checkout. 6. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, complete cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies 7. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws 8. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers 9. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported 10. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer (including but not limited to Pay After Delivery); (b) promotion code; © coupon; (d) Offer; or (e) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank 11. In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use 12. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. 13. Notwithstanding anything herein, PayPal and its affiliates shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in the offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person. 14. PayPal shall, at its sole discretion, determine the PayPal account holders who are eligible to redeem this offer. 15. PayPal reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any person from redeeming the offer. 16. PayPal reserve the rights to withdraw the offer and/or amend any part of the offer or the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice. 17. PayPal’s decision on all matters relating to the offer and these terms and conditions will be final and binding. 18. By redeeming the offer, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.

Thanks for choosing PayPal. If you have any questions you can contact us by clicking Contact at the footer of any PayPal page.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got the umbrella. Good one

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Cheaters fraud Hai PayPal, Mera bhi PVRCinemas ka cashback nahi diya, customer service bhi ghatia hai

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

its showing 50% cb on 1st trnx on paypal

replyuser
Click here to reply