Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get a scratch card and win up to ₹100 Cashback* on two train bookings on IRCTC on PhonePe Switch

Get a scratch card and win up to ₹100 Cashback* on two train bookings on IRCTC on PhonePe Switch

640°
17% OFF 150.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

Mobile Link : http://www.phone...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604398/medium/6486547en.png?1580927693

• What is the offer?
  • Get a scratch card and win up to ₹100 Cashback* on two train bookings on IRCTC on PhonePe Switch
  • Cashback may vary from ₹25 to ₹100
  • Minimum transaction value to avail cashback is ₹150
  • No Extra Charges: PhonePe will not charge any additional fee on the booked tickets
  • What is the offer duration?
  • From 00:00 hrs 06th February 2020 2019 to 23:59 hrs 12th February 2020
  • What is the eligibility criteria?
  • This offer will be applicable on train booking made on “IRCTC” offering available under PhonePe Switch
  • Payment to be made through the Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
  • How many times will I be awarded Scratch card?
  • One scratch card each (per user, per device) will be awarded to a PhonePe registered customer for two transaction on train bookings on IRCTC on PhonePe switch
  • How do I get the Scratch card?
  • On your PhonePe app, click on “PhonePe Switch” icon and select IRCTC
  • Select City & Date of the journey, Class, Quota then click the “Search Trains”
  • Choose your train and check seat availability for the same
  • Enter your IRCTC login ID (If you do not have a login Id then choose “Register Now with IRCTC” option or reset it by clicking on “Forgot IRCTC Password” option)
  • Fill the requisite form and review your booking
  • Pick the payment option to confirm the booking
  • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
  • You will be re-directed to IRCTC to enter the password for the user ID entered earlier and confirm.
  • How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback/reward?
  • On a successful transaction on the IRCTC on PhonePe switch you get the scratch cards
  • In the PhonePe app, click on View My Rewards section
  • Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards
  • Once redeemed scratch card cashback will be credited within 24 hours
  • Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year
  • Note: Scratch cards received on this offer can be redeemed only on android version 3.3.36 / ios version 5.0.31.1000 and above. Upgrade your app to redeem cashback
  • When do I get the Scratch Card?
  • Scratch card will be rewarded to your active PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
  • What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?
  • In case of any cancellations, the cashback processed post redemption on scratch card on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
  • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to back to the source of funds used while making payment.
  • Other Terms and Conditions:
  • A user can earn up to maximum INR 9,999 per financial year (i.e. 1 April to 31 March) across all offers disbursed on PhonePe
  • Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
  • Cashback given against the scratch card can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
  • Cashback given against the scratch card cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
  • Any scratch card and cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
  • The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
  • PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
  • PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
  • Customers’ participation in the offer constitutes their understanding and agreement to the complete terms and conditions associated with the offer.
  • In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

Expired

Deal Wiki

5 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Excellent offer

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Really good share OP – kg+
IRCTC rarely ever has offers + this might help in reducing extra fees..

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... this one combined with Gocash discount is also good if ticket fare is 1600+

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Lowest price

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In normal Goibibo booking they are not giving now 50 Gocash+ adjustment discount
Can anyone tell?

replyuser
Click here to reply