Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get a scratch card and win up to ₹400 cashback on one PhonePe transaction on Pharmeasy - Min 750

Get a scratch card and win up to ₹400 cashback on one PhonePe transaction on Pharmeasy - Min 750

38°
53% OFF 750.0
Community Angel
AJ89
  • What is the offer?
    Get a scratch card and win up to ₹400 cashback on one PhonePe transaction on Pharmeasy online platforms during the offer period
    Minimum order value is ₹750 to be eligible for offer
    Cashback amount will vary between ₹40 to ₹400 on eligible transaction***

What is the offer duration?
From 00:00 hrs 1st July 2019 to 23:59 hrs 31st July 2019

What is a valid PhonePe payment?
Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit card or Wallet within PhonePe payment container after selecting the “PhonePe” option on checkout
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transaction initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law*

How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?
This offer will be applicable on one order placed on Pharmeasy online platforms during offer period*

• How many times will I be awarded Scratch card?
    Scratch card can be availed once (per user, per device) via PhonePe during the offer period*
  • How do I get the Scratch card?
    On Pharmeasy online platform(s), select product(s), add to cart and proceed to pay.
    On the payment page, select “PhonePe” as the payment method.
    You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instruction specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP and Login)
    Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet)
    Click on “Pay” to complete the transaction
    Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount*
  • How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback?
    On a successful transaction on Pharmeasy you get the scratch card
    In the PhonePe app, click on View all Rewards section
    Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards
    Once redeemed scratch card, cashback will be credited within 24 hours
    Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year
    Note: Scratch cards received on this offer can be redeemed only on android version 3.3.36 / ios version 5.0.31.1000 and above. Upgrade your app to redeem cashback*
  • When do I get the Scratch Card?
    Scratch card will be rewarded to your active PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction*
  • What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?
    In case of any cancellations, the cashback processed post redemption on scratch card on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
    Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to back to the source of funds used while making payment*
Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

beware !! pharmeasy is not delivering the order, phone line is dead, no response on chat …. dead , no response on email … dead !! pharmeasy is a scam company

replyuser
Click here to reply