Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get extra 1500 cashback on SBI Credit Card and Credit Card EMI + 10% Off via SBI Credit Cards

Get extra 1500 cashback on SBI Credit Card and Credit Card EMI + 10% Off via SBI Credit Cards

78°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_aabon...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580248/medium/60393491565518141_6.jpg?1565518143

Cashback: Get extra 1500 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on purchase of this product using SBI Credit Card and Credit Card EMI (Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Cards are excluded). Cashback will be credited within 3 days of shipment. Here’s how

Frequently Asked Questions

How to avail the offer?

Offer is applicable only on select products
The cashback amount depends on the product purchased
The offer is applicable on only SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMI. Neither applicable on Cash-On-Delivery nor Card-On-Delivery payment
Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
For orders with Exchange or No Cost EMI – the cashback will be added to Amazon Pay balance in 3 days post shipment of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.
If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two products, A of Rs 1500 and B of Rs 1000 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 500 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 300 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 500 when the product B is dispatched
This offer is valid only from 11th Aug 01:00 PM to 11th Aug 11:59 PM.
How to avail an Amazon Pay cashback offer?
If you see Amazon Pay cashback offer in the Special Offers widget on the product details page for a product, the product is eligible for cashback offer via an Amazon Pay balance, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited. You will be able to view the terms and conditions for each such offer on the product detail page. You need to undertake the actions and meet the eligibility criteria as described in the offer message and subject to the terms and conditions of the offer; you will get a cashback credit in your Amazon Pay balance via an Amazon Gift Card.

Note: The Amazon Pay Cashback offer is only available on prepaid orders.

Frequently Asked questions

Q1: What is the offer?
Purchase this product using SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMI, during the Offer Duration and get INR 1500 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance.
Offer Duration: 11th Aug 01:00 PM to 11th Aug 11:59 PM
The cashback under this Offer will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance

Q2: Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?
Yes, the offer is valid if you buy with Exchange and SBI Credit Card No Cost EMI.

Q3: When will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited, as Amazon Pay balance, within 3 days of order shipment of the product subject to the order not being cancelled or rejected.

For orders with Exchange or No Cost EMI – the cashback will be added to Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of order shipment of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.

Q4.Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code.

Q5.Can I avail the offer on multiple quantities?
The offer can be availed once per customer for a particular product. However, you may buy other eligible products and still be eligible for cashback (subject to meeting offer terms and conditions)

Q6.Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.

Q7.What if I cancel/return my order?
Any cancelled/returned order will not be eligible for the offer. The refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount (if already credited). Please note that if the product is refused at delivery, for a prepaid order, this would be considered similar to a return.

However, if you place the order again within the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.

Q8.My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer.

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Extra Best smart shopping site

replyuser
Click here to reply