Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get Fastag For Free from Paytm + 100% Cashback upto ₹150 On Movies

Get Fastag For Free from Paytm + 100% Cashback upto ₹150 On Movies

1210°
Deal Subedar
Craftyyy

http://www.pay...om
Buy Paytm Fastag on Paytm app For free* and get 100% cashback upto ₹150 on movies + 3 more offers

*150 Balance and ₹250 deposit to be paid total ₹400

Delivery Freehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595992/original/IMG-20191123-WA0000.jpg?1574517147

Expired
121 Comments  |  
51 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Which security deposit
Don’t do this from Paytm since security is provided back by NHAI
then why Paytm is taking security

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

most banks are not charging this

View 2 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

What is Fastag? What’s the benifit? where can i use?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

I ordered this today morning.

Can someone tell me if it works perfectly or does Paytm Fastag has any issues.

And how do I add money to my Paytm Fastag Wallet, should I only add to main wallet and will it be deducted from there or do I need to add to Paytm Fastag Wallet seperately?

Also is the ₹150 threshold amount usable like if I have 0 main Paytm wallet balance but ₹150 in fastag wallet as threshold amount then will I be able to pay with it?

Link Copied

Don’t buy Paytm Fastag buy the ones from bank reviews for Paytm aren’t good

And plus they have different Fastag wallet and you need to add money there

View 8 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Toll par jao, Security bhi sarkar bhar rhi hai :p

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2 concerns…why 250 security deposit..& how to take it back…it’s huge effort to get to PayTM..on phone…leave alone getting money back

Do we need to maintain 150 in balance always…or just 1 time loading to wallet??

Link Copied

No it’s just They will load in starting no minimum Balance

Link Copied

Security deposit is for what God only knows……

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Kbhi vehicle becha to fastag ,new buyer ko new lena pdega.Nya buyer tumhara id proof pe thodi fastag chlaeyga.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Kotak is also giving for 400, but 200 deposit and 200 balance

Link Copied

Get it for free from toll both instead.

Link Copied

Haha… Toll plazas aren’t in pocket man and not all toll plazas have POS check on google ones which Provide. They are usually near big toll plazas and 50+km away from cities

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Necessary from 1 December 2019..

If you have 4 wheelers.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is it mandatory? Even if i dont ply on highway?

View 10 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So I’ve used the PayTM FastTag couple of times and it worked alright.

The Rs 250 is security deposit, and the Rs 150 would show up in your wallet as FasTag balance, amount would not be taken from the FasTag balance if you have balance in the PayTM wallet, if not it will be taken from the FastTag wallet.

I find maintaining the PayTM FasTag is much easier, these days PayTM is used everywhere and you’d mostly have a balance in PayTM, however in case of other FastTags you need to maintain a separate balance.

Link Copied

KG+ to all of you for helping smile

Link Copied

Haha

Link Copied

Never had issue with Paytm FASTag. Using it since a year now.
Have two FasTags linked to the same account. 250 rupees are taken as security deposit and 150 as FasTag balance.

My pain paytm balance has gone down below 0 at times, and the toll money was taken from 150 wallet balance which gets replenished once I added money to main balance.!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596019/original/Screenshot_20191123-225021.jpg?1574529766

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

One-time charge of Rs 100 deducted is imposed for FASTag account activation. A convenience fee is charged for online recharges depending on the bank and payment method.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

After reading all comments, paytm fastag seems to be good as we dont need to load money on fastag after the first load of 250+150. Am I right?

Link Copied

No you need to load money in your wallet

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I bought FASTag from PayTM last night for 400(with out 100 tag price) but it didn’t ask me to upload RC but transaction went through fine. Did anyone face this issue?

Link Copied

It asked me to upload RC though

Don’t worry they’ll mail you I think and ask to upload later smile

Link Copied

I have SBI Fastag but portal isn’t working no sms alerts balance updates after 1 hour so i dont know how much got updated websites goes down frequently

How can i change my Fastag operator without those hassles of claiming security and buying different tag sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got airtel payment bank fastag yesterday from nearest toll. They took 200 rs which I would get in my fastag wallet so effectively its a free one. Anybody using airtel fastag can tell that how does airtel fastag works compared to paytm?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which city are you from? What was the Toll Plaza where you got it for free?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For those who think that there will be no cash lane.

The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has decided that it will keep one hybrid lane on the extreme left lane in each direction where FASTags as well as other modes of payments (e.g Cash) will be accepted.

Link Copied

It will be only till 31 Dec
From 1st Jan that will laso be removed
Already got information from toll plaza people

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

Today I passed through a toll plaza…paytm, axis and ICICI people were there…paytm offered in 150 only that too will be added to Fastag wallet…so I opted for paytm Fastag

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i bought from paytm app at 400..150 balance and 250 for security deposit….

View 6 more replies
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Received Fastag today from Paytm. Seperate wallet shows Rs. 150 under paytm account but when i click on “Manage Fastag”, it says “We could not get the request details”
What does that mean ? Is Fastag not yet activated ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My airtel fastag purchased from toll plaza has not been activated. Anybody facing similar issues?

Link Copied

Is there any option to choose toll price as needed in fastag transaction?
i mean one way or two way prices.
can we choose it according to need or is it automatically two way price deduction?

Link Copied

If you return within 24 hours the second time, it will be deducted in discount

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Ordered this Paytm Fastag day before yesterday only by uploading RC and paying ₹400.

Now today, my Paytm Wallet has a new sub-section named fastag wallet containing ₹150 and when I open it and click manage fastags, it shows my vehicle number and some barcode and toggle option says active.

Any idea if my tag has been activated by them and after how much time will I receive it after this stage?

Note:- Don’t know why when the open myfastag app from playstore and put UPI of the paytm tag it says UPI not found/invalid UPI sad

Link Copied

Now paytm asking for full kyc for fastag order’s

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there any security deposit (250/- )we need to pay or only 150/-?

Link Copied

can anyone confirm , lets say RC is in someone’s name and Paytm wallet is in my name , Can I buy Fastag from my Paytm Wallet by uploading his RC ? I guess it is not allowed , because they say bank account linked with the fasttag should be of RC owner .

Link Copied

No same name

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My Airtel payment bank fastag purchased from Toll plaza has not been activated. Customer care guys are asking me to go back to the toll and check but that is not feasible. What should I do any suggestion?

Link Copied

Wait. it might be under process

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any option to temporarily disable the fastag in airtel app like we have in paytm app if we want to skip giving any toll? grinning

Link Copied

is skipping feature avaialble in hdfc payzapp app/ website of fastag ?
planning to buy hdfc payzapp fastag card !

Link Copied

I received my Paytm Fastag within 5 days of ordering but odd this I noticed is that there appears to be some sort of a black hole on the fastag near the letter S from outside flushed

Is this a defect or is the hole intended to be there (there’s a little bump too on the other side of the tag opposite to the hole)

Kindly help wink

IMG-20191128-152840

For a better view of the image press and hold the image/right click the same and select open image in new tab

Link Copied

Frankly speaking you can always drop a question to Paytm via help section and they can give you best answer grimacing

View 4 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply