Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get 150 cashback on electricity bill payment

Get 150 cashback on electricity bill payment

151°
Deal's Advocate
avion

Rs.150 cashback on electricity bill payments Get flat Rs 50 Cashback on your 2nd, 4th & 6th Bill Payment Valid Till -31 Oct 2019 Minimum transaction amount is Rs 500. "Valid till 31st October 19. How to redeem "1. Go to Offers section and find Super Offers button on top right corner.

2. Under New Offers find the affer you want to activate

a. Click on “ACTIVATE” button on the bottom right corner of the card and “Get Rs 50 Cashback on your 2nd,4th & 6th transaction”

3. Minimum transaction amount is Rs 500

4. Valid till 31st October 2019,

5. Check your “Super Offers”" history page to keep track of your transactions.

Terms& Conditions

1.This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer. 2. The Offer is valid only on Freecharge Android 151 (8,4.1) and ios v4.6.1 (133825) application version or above

3. The Offer needs to be activated to link transactions to the Offer. The Offer can be activated from “Super Offers” in offers page by selecting the “activate now” option.

4.0ne successful transaction will be counted towards only one active Offer

5. The Offer is valid once per Freecharge Account/ credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ device/ FC balance/ UPI transaction/ mobile number.

6. The Offer is valid upto 31st October 2019.

7. The Customer shall receive flat 50 cashback on the 2nd,4th & 6th transaction in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction. The same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.

8. The offer is valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.500 each. All six transactions need to be electricity payment transactions.

9. Not all customers are eligible for this Offer. Freecharge shall in its sole discretion determine the list of customers who may be eligible to avail this offer.

10. The Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ ternational cards

11. Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any Freecharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any illegal, suspicious, fraudulent or potentially fraudulent transaction/activity or misuse of the Offer.

12. Freecharge reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever

13. In case of any disputes, Freecharge’s decision shall be final.

14. This offer is also subject to Freecharge Terms & Conditions available on the Freecharge website.

15. For further details, please send your queries to care@freechar…om"

Expired
1 Comment  |  
1 Dimer
  • Sort By
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

It’s helpful for retailers I think. And this month no platform except Niki or Payzapp no platform has electricity offer so I post it. And @admin Due to some technical issue creation my previous post is created multiple time for same I have delete the repeated post first then create this post.

replyuser
Click here to reply