Get 150 cashback at BookMyShow on payment via A...

Get 150 cashback at BookMyShow on payment via Airtel money

420°
30% OFF 500.0
Images %2848%29
Deal Hunter
Get 150 cashback at BookMyShow on payment via Airtel money
Deal Expired

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/airtel-payment...
ABOUT THE OFFER

• Airtel Payments Bank users get flat INR 150 cashback on BookMyShow
  • The offer is available only for Airtel Payments Bank (APBL) customers : a) wallet customers, b) savings account customers
  • Minimum transaction amount to avail this offer is Rs 500
  • Offer is applicable once per user during offer duration
  • Offer duration: 13th – 15th February 2018
  • Proceed to payment page
  • On the payment page, Under “Other Wallets & Cash Card” select, “Airtel Payements Bank – Get flat INR 150 Cashback” and click on ‘Make Payment’
  • Enter the required details and complete your transaction.
  • Congratulations! You have successfully availed your offer
  • Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 72 hours of the transaction.
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

It’s better to do Transactions on Amazon Pay. You get 50% cashback upto Rs100 when you pay at Bookmyshow. NO MINIMUM BOOKINGS.

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer

Caution – sometimes Airtelmoney might throw error that you are a wallet customer, not Airtel bank customer. Just cancel and try again later. Not sure if you will get cb by paying with Airtel Card.

Img 20170730 014837
suspended
Plato wrote:

Caution – sometimes Airtelmoney might throw error that you are a wallet customer, not Airtel bank customer. Just cancel and try again later. Not sure if you will get cb by paying with Airtel Card.

Airtel money/ payments bank offers never works on Airtel debit card

No57it
Deal Cadet

I say it’s risky to deal with Airtel Payments bank. I took the risk for two times and got stuck. after 15 days of struggle I got my money back
Worst ever customer service they have regarding payments bank.

Missing