Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 150 cashback at BookMyShow on payment via Airtel money

Get 150 cashback at BookMyShow on payment via Airtel money

747°
30% OFF 500.0
Pro DealBaba
_Munna_michael_

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/airtel-payment...
ABOUT THE OFFER

• Airtel Payments Bank users get flat INR 150 cashback on BookMyShow
  • The offer is available only for Airtel Payments Bank (APBL) customers : a) wallet customers, b) savings account customers
  • Minimum transaction amount to avail this offer is Rs 500
  • Offer is applicable once per user during offer duration
  • Offer duration: 13th – 15th February 2018
  • Proceed to payment page
  • On the payment page, Under “Other Wallets & Cash Card” select, “Airtel Payements Bank – Get flat INR 150 Cashback” and click on ‘Make Payment’
  • Enter the required details and complete your transaction.
  • Congratulations! You have successfully availed your offer
  • Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 72 hours of the transaction.
Expired
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It’s better to do Transactions on Amazon Pay. You get 50% cashback upto Rs100 when you pay at Bookmyshow. NO MINIMUM BOOKINGS.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Caution – sometimes Airtelmoney might throw error that you are a wallet customer, not Airtel bank customer. Just cancel and try again later. Not sure if you will get cb by paying with Airtel Card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Airtel money/ payments bank offers never works on Airtel debit card

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

I say it’s risky to deal with Airtel Payments bank. I took the risk for two times and got stuck. after 15 days of struggle I got my money back
Worst ever customer service they have regarding payments bank.

replyuser
Click here to reply