Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Get flat Rs.1 Cashback on Recharge of Rs. 10 (10 times per month) [All Mobikwik users till 28th February]

182°
90
10% OFF 100.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
Get flat Rs.1 Cashback on Recharge of Rs. 10 (10 times per month) [All Mobikwik users till 28th February]
Deal Expired

Get flat Rs.1 Cashback on Recharge of Rs. 10 (10 times per month) [All Mobikwik users till 28th February]

Coupon – LOOT10

Offer Details

Get flat Rs.1 Cashback on Recharge of Rs. 10 or more done on MobiKwik App or website.
Minimum amount spend to redeem the offer is Rs.10
The code can be Redeemed 10 times per user per month.
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows(version 10 or above), iOS App or website.
Offer valid for ALL MobiKwik users.
The offer is NOT valid for operator AIRTEL.
Offer is valid till 28th February, 2017.

MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.
Hurry Up! Get recharging!

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/rechargeandbill...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Mobikwik.
  2. Apply coupon code LOOT10
  3. Get flat Rs.1 Cashback on Recharge of Rs. 10 or more done on MobiKwik App or website.
  4. Minimum amount spend to redeem the offer is Rs.10
  5. The code can be Redeemed 10 times per user per month.
14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106

How can they stoop to such low levels.
Problems with this deal.
1. Need to recharge for 10 bucks and get just 1 cashback.
2. 10 recharge to be done for 100 recharge. Few of those would even fail or might remain pending.
3. Not applicable for Airtel. Lol.
4. Biggest of all, the coupon code is LOOT10 ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
→ Just to increase the number of transactions on Mobi*ick, they think users will bear this torture.

#PaytmHiKarLo
#FreeChargeChalRelaHai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

How can they stoop to such low levels.
Problems with this deal.
1. Need to recharge for 10 bucks and get just 1 cashback.
2. 10 recharge to be done for 100 recharge. Few of those would even fail or might remain pending.
3. Not applicable for Airtel. Lol.
4. Biggest of all, the coupon code is LOOT10 ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
→ Just to increase the number of transactions on Mobi*ick, they think users will bear this torture.

#PaytmHiKarLo
#FreeChargeChalRelaHai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Hahaha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif I agree with you. However, if you calculate its 10% cb overall where as now there is no offer from Paytm and Freecharge is live till tom and giving 2% only in another offer. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27125
185
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

Hahaha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif I agree with you. However, if you calculate its 10% cb overall where as now there is no offer from Paytm and Freecharge is live till tom and giving 2% only in another offer. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Yes. Right.. This is infact better offer than lucky draw offers usually coming from MobiKwik .. Good for Tatasky and Vodafone postpaid and for others that support Rs 10. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Yes. Right.. This is infact better offer than lucky draw offers usually coming from MobiKwik .. Good for Tatasky and Vodafone postpaid and for others that support Rs 10. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I used in Vodafone Postpaid. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

I used in Vodafone Postpaid. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ok bigsanta. In that case.
VICKS https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
Expand
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

Ok bigsanta. In that case.
VICKS https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thanks for suggesting. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif But VICKS why ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

Thanks for suggesting. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif But VICKS why ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

They are sponsoring my internet. LoL

V.I.C.K.S. = Voted It Correctly and Karma (given/pending) + Suggested. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
Expand
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

They are sponsoring my internet. LoL

V.I.C.K.S. = Voted It Correctly and Karma (given/pending) + Suggested. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thanks for the Vicks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106
Expand
BigSanta wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thanks for the Vicks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ok, have chlormint now.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/456526/medium/39423512m7axk4.jpg?1486013324

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
168
31858
347
Expand
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

They are sponsoring my internet. LoL

V.I.C.K.S. = Voted It Correctly and Karma (given/pending) + Suggested. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

What if you vote incorrectly https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
Expand
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

Ok, have chlormint now.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/456526/medium/39423512m7axk4.jpg?1486013324

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

This is my fav. Thanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

What if you vote incorrectly https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Legit question. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Then, it is ,
V.I.C.K.S. = Voted Incorrectly Corry and Karma (given/pending) + Suggested https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
124
4646
57

1rs cb n still not vaild for airtel txn!!
OMG really save mobikwik!!!

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
108
2

Bheeku offer from bheeku for bheekus

Missing