Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Niki or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Hot Deal Get flat Rs. 250 cashback in your digiSavings account by downloading the digibank by DBS app

1072°
100% OFF 250.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Niki or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Deal Brigadier
 Get flat Rs. 250 cashback in your digiSavings account by downloading the digibank by DBS app
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/502270/medium/4599650dbs_footer_15may17_new_0.png?1508925049

Code CLEAR250

https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/digibank-offe...ml

Terms & Conditions of the Offer:
1. Under the offer, customer opening a digiSavings account using the generic promocode would be eligible to get cashback of INR 250 in the account.
2. Offer is valid till 31st December 2017
3. Cashback to be processed by DBS within 10 working days of opening digiSavings account
4. The said offer shall not be clubbed with any other offer.
5. Bank and Merchant Partner will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Offer.
6. Merchant Partner and DBS have the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever to add/modify/alter or vary the terms and conditions or replace this Offer by another offer.

Expired about 2 years
88 Comments  |  
42 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

As in directly open a new account and get 250rs back right ?

Missing
Deal Subedar

@rajrocks

Missing
Deal Cadet
mrKool_JJ wrote:

It Is Valid For Some Cities Only I Think

Missing
suspended

Does it require aadhar?

Missing
Deal Cadet
StupendousMan wrote:

Does it require aadhar?

Is This Available On All Places ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I have already digisaving I can’t open it ?

Missing
suspended

Along with this, Subscribe for Physical card and do a transaction in POS or online through that card and get 250rs BMS Voucher.

Missing
Deal Cadet

PM me if any one needs referral for DBS accounts. I will send immediately

Missing
Deal Brigadier
mrKool_JJ wrote:

digiSavings account
Missing
Deal Newbie

where apply code CLEAR250

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

digiSavings account

Is It Possible To Open In All Cities Or Some Selected Cities ?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Offer valid on DBS Account with full KYC or a wallet account?

Missing
Critic

Is it still possible to do biometric verification at CCD?

Missing
Deal Cadet
vishualhat wrote:

PM me if any one needs referral for DBS accounts. I will send immediately

W r u From BRO ?

Missing
Deal Brigadier
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Is It Possible To Open In All Cities Or Some Selected Cities ?

u can open wherever u stay but verification centers r thr only in some cities.u need to go thr n verify.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

u can open wherever u stay but verification centers r thr only in some cities.u need to go thr n verify.

Branch Is Available In HYD ?

Missing
Deal Subedar

The app is not better than garbage. I have account with digibank since 2016. Have changed three mobiles since then but still not able to login into my account. And to mention about their customer support, it’s better you bang your head on the wall than to expect a sensible reply from them.

PS- Read few reviews on playstore before installing this shit in your mobile.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Hyd is not there

Missing
Deal Brigadier
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

i dont think so. better contact cc if they have opened newly.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

i dont think so. better contact cc if they have opened newly.

Okay Thq BRO
It’s A Disadvantage To People https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie

there is no option for my city

Missing
Critic
drsa478 wrote:

The app is not better than garbage. I have account with digibank since 2016. Have changed three mobiles since then but still not able to login into my account. And to mention about their customer support, it’s better you bang your head on the wall than to expect a sensible reply from them.

PS- Read few reviews on playstore before installing this shit in your mobile.

I am using the app for some time. Now mainly use it for unlimited ATM facility. Once you get the Debit card, you do not even need the app except for monthly stmt. You can load using UPI using other apps including Phonepe or BHIM and withdraw at ATM or use at POS.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

I am using the app for some time. Now mainly use it for unlimited ATM facility. Once you get the Debit card, you do not even need the app except for monthly stmt. You can load using UPI using other apps including Phonepe or BHIM and withdraw at ATM or use at POS.

For that you have to open the app at least for once in a month. I have not been able to get through the app since 3 months in a row now in spite of repeated attempt. For any doubt regarding this problem please have a look at the reviews in playstore. Many people like me have praised this stinky shit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
StupendousMan wrote:

Does it require aadhar?

Aadhar is mandatory

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

For that you have to open the app at least for once in a month. I have not been able to get through the app since 3 months in a row now in spite of repeated attempt. For any doubt regarding this problem please have a look at the reviews in playstore. Many people like me have praised this stinky shit.

Bro… Try uninstall the app and reinstall it worked for me few times

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

Bro… Try uninstall the app and reinstall it worked for me few times

Bro read reviews first in playstore.
And btw I have installed the app in brand new mobiles as well. Mine isn’t a lone problem. This is app issue. Thousands of customers facing same issue. That’s why I am suggesting you to have a look at reviews first, you will get better idea.

Missing
Critic
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

I keep track of my balance. So do not need stmt regularly. Normally download stmt once every 3-4 months.
App requires registered SIM to be present. Also, does not work in rooted device.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

I track of my balance. So do not need stmt regularly. Normally download stmt once every 3-4 months.
App requires registered SIM to be present. Also, does not work in rooted device.

Forget digisavings account, can you open a digibank wallet without registering your mobile number? And which mobile comes rooted out of the box ?

Missing
Deal Cadet

what is the benefit of referral code and also if using referral code, will these Rs 250 and Rs 250 BMS offers work?

Missing