Get flat Rs 500 off on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 on Amazo...

Get flat Rs 500 off on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 on Amazon.in / Mi.com using ICICI Cards

196°
R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
Get flat Rs 500 off on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 on Amazon.in / Mi.com using ICICI Cards
Deal Expired

https://www.icicibank.com/offers/xiaomi-offe...ge?
Get flat Rs 500 off on purchase of Redmi Y2, using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card.

Important points:

This offer is valid only on June 12, 2018 12:00 PM onwards, as long as the inventory lasts.
Offer applicable on purchases made at Mi.com and Amazon.in
Offer only applicable on EMI transactions made at Amazon.in
The offer can be availed once per customer.

I. Definitions

“Alliance Partner” shall mean “Xiaomi” who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
ICICI Bank Credit and Debit card holders" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for the purposes of ICICI Bank credit and debit card services and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
“Card” shall mean Credit card(VISA/ Mastercard/ Amex) or Debit card (VISA/Electron/Maestro), which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program/Offer Period.
“Offer” shall mean such discount(s) / benefit(s / offers / gifts / gift vouchers etc provided by the Alliance Partner or ICICI Bank.
“Primary Terms and Conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s banking facility/service.
“Products/Services” shall mean the goods/ benefits/ facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
“Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction where in the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled/ rejected/ unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
“Offer period” shall mean June 12, 2018.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Offer:

Offer valid on purchase of Redmi Y2 using ICICI bank Credit or Debit Card at Amazon.in and Mi.com
This offer is valid only on June 12, 2018, 12:00 PM onwards as long as the inventory lasts.
Offer applicable on purchases made at Mi.com and amazon.in
Offer applicable on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
Offer applicable on EMI transaction made at Amazon only
The offer can be availed only once per customer during the offer period.
II. General Terms:

ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/ or character of the discount/ benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/or on products/services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
ICICI Bank / Alliance Partner reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
Xiaomi disclaims any/all claims or liabilities with respect to the above mentioned offer. Under no circumstances shall Xiaomi and/or its affiliates &/or their directors, employees, agents or officers be held responsible for any part of these offers. Offers are subject to change without prior notice.

9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

can we use icici pockets card for benfit let me confirm

Missing
Deal Newbie

do we get the chance to buy the mobile ?

I heard it get out of stock in seconds.. any logic to grab one piece ?

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
sofiyasir96567 wrote:

can we use icici pockets card for benfit let me confirm

No.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
srigopal_hyd766 wrote:

Be fast as much as u can. smile

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
srigopal_hyd766 wrote:

Use price tracker during sale time
And run the script Also on sale page
It will automatically add phone to cart

Bn
Deal Colonel

Oops, its EMI only offer.

Common man
Deal Subedar
Black_Knight wrote:

Oops, its EMI only offer.

“Offer applicable on EMI transaction made at Amazon only” on ICICI offer page means instant discount of 500 is also valid on EMI transactions, but at Amazon only and not on MI.com

Its flat instant discount for non-EMI as well as EMI transactions thru ICICI

Oh my deal logo by viedzart d3av9s7
Deal Newbie

redmi 2 black and white both in card hurry

4541cde4e36805fad80dd9bdf2d09c3c
Deal Newbie

Any idea when thy wil launch lake blue & rose gold variant..?

Missing