Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get FREE 200 Payback Points for downloading the Payback App and first-time login in the Payback App

Get FREE 200 Payback Points for downloading the Payback App and first-time login in the Payback App

1330°
100% OFF 50.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.payb...in
Terms and Conditions

The PAYBACK Mobile App Offer (“Promotion”) shall run from Dec 11, 2018 till Dec 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”)
This Promotion is for PAYBACK members only.
PAYBACK Member will get 200 PAYBACK points for downloading the PAYBACK app and first-time login in the PAYBACK app.
To be eligible for the promotion:
Download the PAYBACK App during Dec 11, 2018 – Dec 31, 2018.
Login to your PAYBACK account on the PAYBACK Mobile App (for validation purposes) during Dec 11, 2018 – Dec 31, 2018.
200 PAYBACK points would be credited to the customer’s PAYBACK account within 5 days from the date of first-login into the PAYBACK app and fulfilment of all eligible criteria.
Loyalty Solutions & Research Pvt Ltd. (“LSRPL/ PAYBACK”) retains the right to discontinue, suspend, withdraw, review and cease the conduct of Promotion at any time during the Promotion/offer period, without any liability or prior intimation.
PAYBACK and its Partners and affiliates shall not be held liable for any losses (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
By participating in the promotion, the customer accepts all the terms and conditions as specified above. In addition to the terms and conditions contained herein, PAYBACK Terms and Conditions would be applicable to the participants of the promotion as set out in www.payb...in.
In case of any dispute, arising from this promotion, the Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction and these terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
Suspected or actual fraud and/or suspected or actual abuse relating to the program, by way of fake or duplicate profile or profiles may result in termination of the member participation in the campaign in addition to any other rights or remedies that LSRPL shall have whether in law or equity against the member.

Expired
54 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Nahi mile.. I tried 4 days back… I will wait for 5 days if i get it by then, I will update it here..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same

View 5 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If it is working than Its good offer.
Vu

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Are me customer care se baat Kiya jab 100 ya more ka ek transaction kroge tab point milegaaa

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got this msg today, did everything, nothing happened till now pensive

@rajrocks have you got your 200 points?

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

wait for 5 working days. if u still didn’t receive then mail them.

nope since 5 workings days are not yet over.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to be a payback member?

Link Copied

Big bazaar or icici bank account

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 50 rupees = 200 points

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

1 point = 0.25 rupee

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

can’t get

Link Copied

In last offer I tried but no free points rec’d till date

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Get payback account from MobiKwik

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Are payback points transferable to other users or paytm ?

Link Copied

Can be linked and redeemed to wallet at MobiKwik

View 9 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

2 points is equal to ₹.5 isn’t it?

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Yes

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I’m pretty sure you need to transact to get these points. I had got these points earlier.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please avoid payback..it’s really waste of time..those points also very less value…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

good

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

for the longest time we were getting payback points for using federal bank debt card and never had ICICI anything.. But 2 years ago tried to use it with flipkart and only small buys registered and none of the big ones where it would have made a difference.. Gave up on them after that.. But after a decade of use got 2200 points or so for a 500 debt card which took 2 months to get activated, their FAQ gives wrong info and they never answer any email or questions.. If ICICI I can understand their sub par bank employees which was my impression from 2 decades ago has not changed.

Mobikwik enrolled me but I dont know the login pin and the pathetic app never sends the new pin. 2 Pathetic apps that are designed from the ground up to be as frustrating and useless to use as anything..

Dont forget to add rs500 and get rs50 using UPI in mobikwik.. I dont need their rs50 but maybe others might..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fake offer….did not get 200 points yet…..give them 1 star rating so that they did not do like that in future

Link Copied

I did get 200 points for this

Link Copied

I haven’t received 200 points yet, have mailed them let’s see what happens, they have given 17 Jan 19 as final date for solution.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

recieved 200 points on 28/12/2018

replyuser
Click here to reply