Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get FREE Rs. 500 Gift Voucher Using ICICI Internet Banking

Get FREE Rs. 500 Gift Voucher Using ICICI Internet Banking

162°
Deal Cadet
anki.garg87347

https://www.icicibank.com/offers/gift-voucher-n...

ICICI Bank brings to you an exclusive offer on your first login to Internet Banking.

Internet Banking is a convenient way to do banking from the comfort of your home or office. Avoid the queue or delays and try our simple and secure Internet Banking facility for an unmatched online banking experience. Just start using ICICI Bank Internet Banking and get a voucher worth Rs 500/- from popular brands.

Offer valid only on first-time login to ICICI Bank Internet BankingFirst 15 customers who log into Internet Banking every hour between 10:00 am to 08:00 PM will get a voucher for Rs. 500Customers will get the voucher in 30 days from the date of login or from the last day of the offer, whichever is laterOffer period January 15, 2019, to April 30, 2019. Both days inclusive

Expired
19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

ICICI wont give anything

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No brother its a trusted group.. Only for 15 customers every hour

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I had received 2 rewards from icici last year one was Rs1000 bms voucher and 2nd Rs500 cashback for doing 2 transactions of Rs5000.Both the offers were posted on desidime.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Never get anything from ICICI sleepy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Getting 1000 cashback everymonth using payday delights

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yesterday got 200 amazon voucher on mom account (1 year after opening) stuck_out_tongue

That’s all I got from ICICI

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Muje mila ghanta offer ! I utilized most of all offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ha ha

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The only thing I got from Icici was an umbrella few years back for opening the account. laughing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ya that is better now a days icici giving only coconut smile

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Chanda Kochar already looted ICICI Bank joy

replyuser
Click here to reply