Hotness Amazon Loot get instant 400 cb for paying 600 p...

Hot Deal Amazon Loot get instant 400 cb for paying 600 pantry products

1682°
200
67% OFF 600.0
  • 15452 Views
  • 165 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 3
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
164 Comments  |  
76 Dimers
Centurions
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605
Expand
dragondime wrote:

Yes

was your order shipped when you got the CB

Smileys 001 01
Deal Cadet
81
298
1
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

why there is two pantry cashback??

I don’t know.. I didn’t entered any promo code manually.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
Expand
Bohra wrote:

its showing 200 to me also but i am risking ordering because i guess cashback will come at time of shipment

have u applied I applied PANTRYPRIME ?and still showing 200 cb

Smileys 001 01
Deal Cadet
81
298
1
Expand
Bohra wrote:

was your order shipped when you got the CB

It’s instant CB. Order is not yet shipped.

Missing
Deal Cadet
261
117
0

PANTRYPRIME code applied but still cashback showing 200. I collected the pantry offer before.will I get 400 cashback after ordering ?

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
63
235
3

Cashback not credited for the order placed yesterday.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
1253rahul wrote:

PANTRYPRIME code applied but still cashback showing 200. I collected the pantry offer before.will I get 400 cashback after ordering ?

Same here

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
11
6538
80

For first one it showed just 200 cb even after using the coupon. Second order it was showing 200 cb twice.
Will I get 200+400 or just 200 or 400+400 or NIL? Lol

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
23
0

Not working this was yesterday also where some were able to get this

Missing
Deal Cadet
200
452
6

Coupon applied and it is also showing that promotion applied but it is not saying that you will get 200 as it used to tell in other orders

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
mohitdayalmathur wrote:

Coupon applied and it is also showing that promotion applied but it is not saying that you will get 200 as it used to tell in other orders

same here

Centurions
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605
Nighthawk69 wrote:

Cashback not credited for the order placed yesterday.

order shipped?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
94
6439
111

those whose order shows PANTRY200 2 times are they getting 400 cashback
i am getting only the 200 cashback alert on the payment page ie this is for the offer collected… i applied the code and it says promo redeemed successfully

Untitled 1
Critic
486
3765
111
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

so can i try this offer and if i see 400 cb not applying i can cancel the prime?

Sure.

08cc9b8651029328d49309fe1b0cb774
Deal Subedar
7
2016
42

order placed .. not received even 200 .. lol ..
will cancel

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
127
1
desiman wrote:

those whose order shows PANTRY200 2 times are they getting 400 cashback
i am getting only the 200 cashback alert on the payment page ie this is for the offer collected… i applied the code and it says promo redeemed successfully

Shown two times pantry200 ,but received 200 cashback only.

Untitled 1
Critic
486
3765
111
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

code applied but cb showing 200,will i get 400?

You will get 200.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

This is one big true , Basically amazon employees have certain targets to be finished which are basically assigned by their authority . What these employees are doing is they are completely intentionally make certain things in the name of Bugs & loopholes . & intentionally they are implementing in platforms like desidime & some other platforms in places where more customers can be attracted . This is an absolute trap , The true logic is Only Rs 200 . only very few people may be getting 400 cashback . But there is absolutely something unclear & wrong with amazon . Be aware don’t invest much amount here . even if you argue with customer care you get nothing .

Centurions
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605
Sahas12 wrote:

This is one big true , Basically amazon employees have certain targets to be finished which are basically assigned by their authority . What these employees are doing is they are completely intentionally make certain things in the name of Bugs & loopholes . & intentionally they are implementing in platforms like desidime & some other platforms in places where more customers can be attracted . This is an absolute trap , The true logic is Only Rs 200 . only very few people may be getting 400 cashback . But there is absolutely something unclear & wrong with amazon . Be aware don’t invest much amount here . even if you argue with customer care you get nothing .

i got 400 written there is a trick to get 400 written but what i am unsure is that will we get the cashback later on or not..

Logo free spin
Deal Lieutenant
630
4858
147
Sahas12 wrote:

This is one big true , Basically amazon employees have certain targets to be finished which are basically assigned by their authority . What these employees are doing is they are completely intentionally make certain things in the name of Bugs & loopholes . & intentionally they are implementing in platforms like desidime & some other platforms in places where more customers can be attracted . This is an absolute trap , The true logic is Only Rs 200 . only very few people may be getting 400 cashback . But there is absolutely something unclear & wrong with amazon . Be aware don’t invest much amount here . even if you argue with customer care you get nothing .

Only thing worth mentioned from your view above is that one should not take risk.

Why all this is happening and why and what is amazon trying to do is a entirely debatable and until somebody in the know how from inside amazon comes out we won’t be able to know.

Missing
Deal Cadet
261
117
0

wat is d trick . plz share

Missing
Deal Cadet
261
117
0
Expand
Bohra wrote:

i got 400 written there is a trick to get 400 written but what i am unsure is that will we get the cashback later on or not..

trick pls ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
264
789
12
Expand
Bohra wrote:

i got 400 written there is a trick to get 400 written but what i am unsure is that will we get the cashback later on or not..

Please pm the trick

Images
Deal Lieutenant
32
3415
42

Does any one receiving cashbacks? So far none i got on pantry orders

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
Expand
Bohra wrote:

i got 400 written there is a trick to get 400 written but what i am unsure is that will we get the cashback later on or not..

Bhai share the trick let othera try too as it is 1 hr left

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
42
1

Everyone here wants to know the trick please share

Missing