Hotness Amazon Loot get instant 400 cb for paying 600 p...

Hot Deal Amazon Loot get instant 400 cb for paying 600 pantry products

1681°
200
67% OFF 600.0
  • 15505 Views
  • 165 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 3
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
164 Comments  |  
76 Dimers
Centurions
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605

i did these steps and somehow that 400 cashback thing came on the screen for me.

1) First order made on Pantry showed 200 cashback
2) After that i went to the offer page and it let me add the Coupon https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_pntry...
3) I cancelled my first order
4) in the new order i made now the Cashback was showing as 400 without applying any coupon

If you do end up in doing it please confirm if it works

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
73
2

I ordered 3 order all showing 400 cashback ….but none of order dispatched ..should i wait for order to get dispatch ? Normally cb are credited when items are dispatcged ?

Centurions
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605
viveksingh1005472 wrote:

I ordered 3 order all showing 400 cashback ….but none of order dispatched ..should i wait for order to get dispatch ? Normally cb are credited when items are dispatcged ?

no cashback yet as well … waiting.. we can cancel the order later too i hope

Source iloveimg compressed %281%29
Deal Captain
49
8199
114
Expand
Bohra wrote:

no cashback yet as well … waiting.. we can cancel the order later too i hope

I applied coupon(3-4 times)before even doing first step.
Now should i go for it ?
And i already collected offer from link.

Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2161
80

Ye lo, yaha bhi kat gaya.

I kept applying JUL Y PRIME instead of JULPRIME. It kept giving me error. I got frustrated and placed direct pantry order without applying any code. rage

Centurions
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

I applied coupon(3-4 times)before even doing first step.
Now should i go for it ?
And i already collected offer from link.

buddy i am not sure now few people tried it ..

Its giving different responses to different people

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Bohra wrote:

i got 400 written there is a trick to get 400 written but what i am unsure is that will we get the cashback later on or not..

Matter is not about Trick , Even though you apply trick successfully . Later mostly they may credit only Rs 200 , Even if you debate with them by showing them screenshots also , They won’t listen , When you even explain about the offer , they will pretend in such a way that they know nothing .

Missing
Deal Cadet
261
117
0

got irritated for not showing 400 so ordered and received 200 instant cashback.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
160
7

i have ordered on pay on delivery!!! will i get 400 cashbak?? while ordering it showed me 200 off x2 times pls sum1 confirm?

Centurions
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605
Expand
Sahas12 wrote:

Matter is not about Trick , Even though you apply trick successfully . Later mostly they may credit only Rs 200 , Even if you debate with them by showing them screenshots also , They won’t listen , When you even explain about the offer , they will pretend in such a way that they know nothing .

200 is also good but 0 would be bad since its not instant

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Bohra wrote:

200 is also good but 0 would be bad since its not instant

Amazon Policies are really good , But their employees are becoming pathetic Day by Day . Some serious supervision is missing on them from their authority

Source iloveimg compressed %281%29
Deal Captain
49
8199
114
Expand
Bohra wrote:

buddy i am not sure now few people tried it ..

Its giving different responses to different people

Nothing worked.i m done.

Missing
suspended
82
140
2
Expand
Sahas12 wrote:

Amazon Policies are really good , But their employees are becoming pathetic Day by Day . Some serious supervision is missing on them from their authority

Really technical staff from Amazon is extremely bad

Download
Deal Lieutenant
103
5152
94

Got 400 cashback

Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33

Received 300 after despatch

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575850/original/Screenshot_2019-07-17-07-20-04-559_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1563328247Fa me showing 200.4 what’s this I can’t understand if order means how much I got a cashback

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
rainmaker wrote:

Got 400 cashback

Same here. But, that’s for the next order. 200 CB of first order is still stuck!

Anyone got both?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21899
260
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Same here. But, that’s for the next order. 200 CB of first order is still stuck!

Anyone got both?

I think max, we will be getting is 400cb only for pantry orders?
When I ordered, it was showing 350 for my first pantry (I could see PANTRYPRIME/PRIMEPANTRY banner)
then for second pantry order, 550
Some other two electronic item orders, 150 each

So…yesterday night orders started getting Shipped
Both regular orders shipped but got 150CB only for first shipped order
Even the 150CB (20% upto 150 for prime renewal) was included in the pantry orders (200+150 / 400+150)

Now expecting, 400CB for only one pantry (First dispatched) and not the second (Will cancel it as soon as i get 400CB for the other)

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
rainmaker wrote:

Got 400 cashback

what was the cashback amount showing in order summary page before placing order??

Download
Deal Lieutenant
103
5152
94
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

what was the cashback amount showing in order summary page before placing order??

It was showing 200 cashback twice

Download
Deal Lieutenant
103
5152
94
Expand
getready wrote:

I think max, we will be getting is 400cb only for pantry orders?
When I ordered, it was showing 350 for my first pantry (I could see PANTRYPRIME/PRIMEPANTRY banner)
then for second pantry order, 550
Some other two electronic item orders, 150 each

So…yesterday night orders started getting Shipped
Both regular orders shipped but got 150CB only for first shipped order
Even the 150CB (20% upto 150 for prime renewal) was included in the pantry orders (200+150 / 400+150)

Now expecting, 400CB for only one pantry (First dispatched) and not the second (Will cancel it as soon as i get 400CB for the other)

flushed flushed What mess amazon has created with so many cashback offers….

I had 8-10 offers of 20% – 50% cashback before prime day. Sadly none them applied during the sale period

Centurions
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605

did you get it after shipment?

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
getready wrote:

I think max, we will be getting is 400cb only for pantry orders?
When I ordered, it was showing 350 for my first pantry (I could see PANTRYPRIME/PRIMEPANTRY banner)
then for second pantry order, 550
Some other two electronic item orders, 150 each

So…yesterday night orders started getting Shipped
Both regular orders shipped but got 150CB only for first shipped order
Even the 150CB (20% upto 150 for prime renewal) was included in the pantry orders (200+150 / 400+150)

Now expecting, 400CB for only one pantry (First dispatched) and not the second (Will cancel it as soon as i get 400CB for the other)

It’s really confusing (even frustrating) how they are releasing CB differently for the same type of orders!

I have ordered 2 different pantry orders but the cb got credited for the second and the first one is not received yet.. even after delivery of all the items. Additionally, they have clubbed the two orders in one (those had two different delivery dates) which was never the same before. Even there’s no invoices in the packets (not boxes but plastic bags tied up in the top only.. not safe for transit and I’ve experienced spill for the first time ever!). Definitely, I’m gonna write them about it. Upon asking, got weird reply of 72 hrs promise of cb credit, falling which I need to call them again and explain things again for manual credit. LMAO! It’s definitely not the same Amazon as before.. The exp with delivery chap is another story!!

For your case, it seems the cb will be credited after the shipment of the items. I hope you must have the ss of the CB applied in the pmt page, that may come handy in case they have to credit it manually. Gonna have to be more cautious from now onwards..

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21899
260
Expand
deb3l wrote:

It’s really confusing (even frustrating) how they are releasing CB differently for the same type of orders!

I have ordered 2 different pantry orders but the cb got credited for the second and the first one is not received yet.. even after delivery of all the items. Additionally, they have clubbed the two orders in one (those had two different delivery dates) which was never the same before. Even there’s no invoices in the packets (not boxes but plastic bags tied up in the top only.. not safe for transit and I’ve experienced spill for the first time ever!). Definitely, I’m gonna write them about it. Upon asking, got weird reply of 72 hrs promise of cb credit, falling which I need to call them again and explain things again for manual credit. LMAO! It’s definitely not the same Amazon as before.. The exp with delivery chap is another story!!

For your case, it seems the cb will be credited after the shipment of the items. I hope you must have the ss of the CB applied in the pmt page, that may come handy in case they have to credit it manually. Gonna have to be more cautious from now onwards..

Have not saved any screenshots pensive
I think u got CB for the second order as it got shipped first?
Anyways i’m fine even if they credit 400CB for one order
[ Don’t think they will combine the pantry orders in my case as the shipping addresses were different ]
In case of damaged goods, they’re gonna compensate [ Not exactly a resolution ] but it depends. Sometimes they did nothing and sometimes i got full refund [For 10K worth electronics + the product]. As this is grocery order, they might just refund
Anyways lets see, one order has saturday delivery date and sunday for the other

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
292
4

thanks availed it.

PS: I received cashback immediately once the order was shipped.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
getready wrote:

Have not saved any screenshots pensive
I think u got CB for the second order as it got shipped first?
Anyways i’m fine even if they credit 400CB for one order
[ Don’t think they will combine the pantry orders in my case as the shipping addresses were different ]
In case of damaged goods, they’re gonna compensate [ Not exactly a resolution ] but it depends. Sometimes they did nothing and sometimes i got full refund [For 10K worth electronics + the product]. As this is grocery order, they might just refund
Anyways lets see, one order has saturday delivery date and sunday for the other

No, they both got shipped and delivered at the same time. I’ve mentioned that above.

No they won’t combine them for you.

I’m not looking for compensation either but will definitely write to them about the carelessness of the packaging team. And how things changed in time.. that has loosen up trust with them.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
207
3

i got instant 400 cashback for the order payed through upi..but for order placed through amazon pay didnot get cashback though 400 cb was shown at the last page.

Cropped3880899767667599708
Deal Newbie
50
26
1

Got 400 cb on second pantry order after dispatch. Had applied promocode. 1st order not yet dispatched

Giphy
Deal Cadet
497
651
4
Expand
rainmaker wrote:
flushed flushed What mess amazon has created with so many cashback offers….

I had 8-10 offers of 20% – 50% cashback before prime day. Sadly none them applied during the sale period

Are they getting applied now?

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
30
1

I only got 400 cashback for second order and 12₹ for prime rewards on first and third order.

Missing