Hotness Amazon Loot get instant 400 cb for paying 600 p...

Hot Deal Amazon Loot get instant 400 cb for paying 600 pantry products

1681°
67% OFF 600.0
  • 165 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 3
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
164 Comments  |  
76 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
CITYZEN007 wrote:

Got 400 cb on second pantry order after dispatch. Had applied promocode. 1st order not yet dispatched

Den..Mostly they won’t give to first order..

Centurions
Shopping Friend

my order is yet to be shipped waiting for what i get, it showed 400 but not sure what we will get

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
deb3l wrote:

No, they both got shipped and delivered at the same time. I’ve mentioned that above.

No they won’t combine them for you.

I’m not looking for compensation either but will definitely write to them about the carelessness of the packaging team. And how things changed in time.. that has loosen up trust with them.

When I said the same thing .They just replied, due to technical glitch.most of them misused the offer..and my order comes under that category..so its impossible to deliver the order..if I want I shld place an new order.. smirk

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
sandeepksd wrote:

When I said the same thing .They just replied, due to technical glitch.most of them misused the offer..and my order comes under that category..so its impossible to deliver the order..if I want I shld place an new order.. smirk

If you have used those coupons, then you have to forgo..

Else, try to write to escalations about your issues and how a genuine customer is being suffered due to this glitch. I hope they will consider you.

Surely, their system changed a lot!

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Else, try to write to escalations about your issues and how a genuine customer is being suffered due to this glitch. I hope they will consider you.

When everybody is writing those emails, they get less effective.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
Bohra wrote:

my order is yet to be shipped waiting for what i get, it showed 400 but not sure what we will get

Need not worry if that’s the only pantry order during the offer period (above 600), you will get 400cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Ofcourse I mailed several times.no use.due to this .. normal orders too getting cancelled..now Amazon is dispatching all pantry orders in one shipment..I asked to cancel one order wich I don’t receive cashback.but they cancelled entire 5 orders.which includes 1re deals.. when I questioned them. They said,.there is an issue in transport hence my order get cancelled..
They are not even responding to mails..

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
Roushh wrote:

When everybody is writing those emails, they get less effective.

I think it’s the other way around.. ain’t it? Didn’t understand your point.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
sandeepksd wrote:

Ofcourse I mailed several times.no use.due to this .. normal orders too getting cancelled..now Amazon is dispatching all pantry orders in one shipment..I asked to cancel one order wich I don’t receive cashback.but they cancelled entire 5 orders.which includes 1re deals.. when I questioned them. They said,.there is an issue in transport hence my order get cancelled..
They are not even responding to mails..

I don’t understand why did you ask them to cancel than asking for CB later. Haven’t you captured SS of the pmt pg mentioning cb details?

Surely they act weird this time. Need some time to digest this!

Imaes
Deal Subedar

On the checkout page it was showing 400, but recevied only 200 when order get shipped.
it was my 2nd pantry order.

Deal Major
gdeal wrote:

On the checkout page it was showing 400, but recevied only 200 when order get shipped.
it was my 2nd pantry order.

Got 200 for first ?

Imaes
Deal Subedar
Expand
getready wrote:

Got 200 for first ?

Yes, got 200 for first order also.

Deal Major
Expand
gdeal wrote:

Yes, got 200 for first order also.

Everyone will get max 400cb only for all prime pantry orders (above 600)

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
deb3l wrote:

I think it’s the other way around.. ain’t it? Didn’t understand your point.

It has different effects under different circumstances.

I am not trying to make any point here. Just saying that a trick like that doesn’t work for long if it is used frequently.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
deb3l wrote:

I don’t understand why did you ask them to cancel than asking for CB later. Haven’t you captured SS of the pmt pg mentioning cb details?

Surely they act weird this time. Need some time to digest this!

Wen I asked for cash back. She said cashback is valid for only 1order. Irrespective of number of orders made..i captured screenshot s too and mailed them twice .it took two hours..inorder to make them understand about the problem. those screen shots are useless.for them .she said..I cld see even I order again, but cashback wont be issued..so I asked to cancel my 2 pantry orders.. where cashback is not possible..she cancelled entire orders….
I raised an complaint..but no use..
Pathetic service.

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
sandeepksd wrote:

Wen I asked for cash back. She said cashback is valid for only 1order. Irrespective of number of orders made..i captured screenshot s too and mailed them twice .it took two hours..inorder to make them understand about the problem. those screen shots are useless.for them .she said..I cld see even I order again, but cashback wont be issued..so I asked to cancel my 2 pantry orders.. where cashback is not possible..she cancelled entire orders….
Pathetic service.

If they shipped in the same box then cancelling one order means cancelling all. I learned it the hard way too. Contacting then later doesn’t do any good.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
Roushh wrote:

It has different effects under different circumstances.

I am not trying to make any point here. Just saying that a trick like that doesn’t work for long if it is used frequently.

I don’t think it’s a trick but standard SOP imo. And those who looted it won’t dare to go this way. Why should the normal customer suffer due to their inefficiency of putting proper regulations in place? We paid, we suffered for having trust.. now they have to address it in whatever possible ways. They can’t just shun us out without our fault.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
sandeepksd wrote:

Pathetic service.

That’s really a concern.. and a serious one where they are denying their own system! rage

You must write to the higher authorities, even to bezos.. we don’t care. This is breach of trust and can’t be taken lightly at any cost!

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend

Not received coupon collect mail for next 5 months, did anyone faced this issue?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Roushh wrote:

If they shipped in the same box then the cancelling one means cancelling all. I learned it the hard way too. Contacting then later doesn’t do any good.

Ofcourse..i too knw. That.
That’s y I asked c.c just to cancel only 2 orders. As it’s not possible for me..She clearly said other cancelling dese won’t effect other orders..after few min..got mail of cancelled order s

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
deb3l wrote:

That’s really a concern.. and a serious one where they are denying their own system! rage

You must write to the higher authorities, even to bezos.. we don’t care. This is breach of trust and can’t be taken lightly at any cost!

Ofcourse..I’m mailing them frequently..but no positive response

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
sandeepksd wrote:

Ofcourse..I’m mailing them frequently..but no positive response

No need to send repeatedly to [email protected]. Go higher levels one by one. Google their details.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Ofcourse..that’s the reason I left ..but cancellation of my pantry orders. Is not correct..as I don’t use any coupons for that.due to their ignorance ,my orders including 1 re deals..also  get cancelled

Deal Major
esakkiraja wrote:

Not received coupon collect mail for next 5 months, did anyone faced this issue?

I got instant app notification.. collected coupons right away

Missing
Deal Cadet
esakkiraja wrote:

hv u ordered it today??

Missing
Deal Cadet

any having mail id of higher authority of amazon india.?? pls post here it will benefit to all.or pm me pls ..they have send horlicks expiry product.een i need to mail them!!

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
baaz4u2007 wrote:

any having mail id of higher authority of amazon india.?? pls post here it will benefit to all.or pm me pls ..they have send horlicks expiry product.een i need to mail them!!

No problem bro they will give you apology gift card of 10 rupees joy and they will tell you "eat that for this time from next time we will TRY to send you new ones " sweat_smile
Just post in twitter with tagging appropriate handles or just message their Twitter handle.

Missing