Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get instant discount of Rs. 100 on Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy movie voucher worth Rs.200

Get instant discount of Rs. 100 on Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy movie voucher worth Rs.200

759°
50% OFF 200.0
Deal Major
hanu77

Biopic of First Rebellion Freedom Fighter, India have forgotten – Narasimha Reddy

T&c :
https://www.bookmyshow.com/offers/sye-raa-naras...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585706/original/Screenshot_20190918-204207__01.jpg?1568819820

Expired
45 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks bro…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is the national platform and I think the regional film offers has a less audience instead posting the same offer when it is applicable on ALL MOVIES and attracts everybody @admin please look into it.

Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied

We are a national Platform smile but made and built by and for people of different regions…….

View 25 more replies
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

+HA good deal for Telugu speakers.

@Deal_Critic What’s wrong with this deal? This deal will benefit to those who wants to watch this movie. So someone or many is/are getting benefit from this deal.

P.S. :- I am not a Telugu speaker.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

He needs mentos! stuck_out_tongue

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

the film is also going to be released in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam… How can it be called regional deal?

A big thumbs down to some racist comments here….

P.S. :- I am not a Telugu speaker. toungueout

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

@hanu77 excited to watch his movie I guess? sweat_smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think this offer applicable to All Languages…as SyeRaa is Releasing in 5 languages…it should be posted here

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

where you are when deal valid only for specific city

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tq bro, bought it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

God must save you all…

So much negativity,

why all you cant be matured enough and can consume tonnes of mentos????

My point was very straight and was no offending neither on the film nor on this deal poster.

Being a home page deal, I said it will be good if the same coupon applies on all movies which is my opinion and for which Admin has reacted so positively unlike you all guys and that shows he’s deserved to be admin

If you have racism— keep it with you,
If you have fanism — keep it with you,
if you have nationalism — keep it with you.

USE WHENEVER REQUIRED AND I DONT THINK IT IS REQUIRED HERE AT ALL.

NOTE: IAM A TELUGU SPEAKING GUY AND I HAVE COMMENTED MY FIRST POST SO IMPARTIALLY TAKING THE DESIDIME WEBSITE PURPOSE INTO CONSIDERATION FOR WHICH @admin HAS ALREADY CORRECTED ME THAT THEY SERVE REGIONAL AS WELL .. THAT’S IT THATS THE END OF THE STORY.. STOP REACTING GUYS, DO SOME WORK ALTERNATIVELY.

Again this post has no direct attack on anybody if somebody tends to elaborate and spread negative again then that might be a time pass for you and I can’t encourage neither @admin can encourage it.

@admin Hope admin can enlighten the desidimers although they are very good in number— fact is fact.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

POSITIVE TIP:

Thank me whoever fought with ur comments above because end of the day I have created HOTNESS for this post @hanu77 what do u say? wink

NOTE TO FANS: I have neither interested nor commented on the content, cast, details of the movie — check for yourself

Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied

Lets not stretch the discussion guys smile

Lets focus on the movie and the deal instead smile

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Thanks for the deal. I was waiting for this movie.
I always love to see any movie from anywhere in India that based on any Freedom Fighter or anyone who served the nation.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
  • User will have to buy minimum 2 tickets & maximum of 10 tickets in 1 transaction – Not worth!
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Any other worthy deal which gets same kind of benefit for all? Eager to know

View 2 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

DEAL EXPIRED pls mark as expired @Priyanka @Nigel @MJ911

replyuser
Click here to reply