Hotness Get instant discount of Rs. 100 on Sye Raa Nara...

Hot Deal Get instant discount of Rs. 100 on Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy movie voucher worth Rs.200

639°
50% OFF 200.0
Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
Get instant discount of Rs. 100 on Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy movie voucher worth Rs.200
Deal Expired

Biopic of First Rebellion Freedom Fighter, India have forgotten – Narasimha Reddy

T&c :
https://www.bookmyshow.com/offers/sye-raa-naras...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585706/original/Screenshot_20190918-204207__01.jpg?1568819820

• Expired 11 days
45 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

thanks bro…

Download
Deal Newbie

This is the national platform and I think the regional film offers has a less audience instead posting the same offer when it is applicable on ALL MOVIES and attracts everybody @admin please look into it.

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
Deal_Critic wrote:

what is this post?
This is national platform and keep your impressions inside and dont encourage a regional film offers which has a less audience instead you can post the same offer if it is applicable on ALL MOVIES @admin please look into it.

We are a national Platform smile but made and built by and for people of different regions…….

Download
Deal Newbie
Expand
anthrax.ut wrote:

We are a national Platform smile but made and built by and for people of different regions…….

Looks like a telugu guy and a fan of chiranjeevi.
hushed

Please be noted that you will get single digit comments to this post..
Just that tells

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
Expand
Deal_Critic wrote:

Looks like a telugu guy and a fan of chiranjeevi.
hushed

Please be noted that you will get single digit comments to this post..
Just that tells

Not a fan of Chiranjeevi !!

And unfortunately cant speak Telugu smile

Img 20171224 103057
Deal Cadet
Deal_Critic wrote:

what is this post?
This is national platform and keep your impressions inside and dont encourage a regional film offers which has a less audience instead you can post the same offer if it is applicable on ALL MOVIES @admin please look into it.

Critic should not criticize each and every thing, better know your limits.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant

+HA good deal for Telugu speakers.

@Deal_Critic What’s wrong with this deal? This deal will benefit to those who wants to watch this movie. So someone or many is/are getting benefit from this deal.

P.S. :- I am not a Telugu speaker.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Deal_Critic wrote:

what is this post?

I feel this is racist. The movie maybe Telegu, but there are actors from all over. Since Amitabh Bachhan is there, this itself makes it an international movie. Also, the movie is released in “Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil”

BTW: I have flagged your post.

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
Expand
akki4554 wrote:

I feel this is racist. The movie maybe Telegu, but there are actors from all over. Since Amitabh Bachhan is there, this itself makes it an international movie. Also, the movie is released in “Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil”

BTW: I have flagged your post.

POINT, but ‘racist’ word will not work here

Img 20161231 wa0008
Deal Cadet
Deal_Critic wrote:

what is this post?

there are fpd deals where it works only in certain locations, brother don’t take regional word as it separates our united Indian nature
and yes am a Telugu speaking indian

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

POINT, but ‘racist’ word will not work here

I felt that way. You may not feel like I feel. Maybe the choice of word racist is too harsh. “Discriminatory” might be the right word.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
malikcool wrote:

+HA good deal for Telugu speakers.

@Deal_Critic What’s wrong with this deal? This deal will benefit to those who wants to watch this movie. So someone or many is/are getting benefit from this deal.

P.S. :- I am not a Telugu speaker.

He needs mentos! stuck_out_tongue

Singh is king
Deal Lieutenant

the film is also going to be released in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam… How can it be called regional deal?

A big thumbs down to some racist comments here….

P.S. :- I am not a Telugu speaker. toungueout

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
deb3l wrote:

He needs mentos! stuck_out_tongue

Hahaha! smile Right! smile

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
Expand
akki4554 wrote:

I felt that way. You may not feel like I feel. Maybe the choice of word racist is too harsh. “Discriminatory” might be the right word.

I do understand the situation but racist word is out of this league you may use word hypocrite

Missing
Deal Cadet

@hanu77 excited to watch his movie I guess? sweat_smile

Deal Hunter
Deal_Critic wrote:

what is this post?

Dude, Stop being so rude. It’s a PAN india movie & many different language artists have acted in it. This a usual kind of deal everytime we post here for maximum movies (which is given by BMS). Nothing new & FYI it’s the biopic of the First Freedom Fighter. We should respect that. Even if you don’t encourage, kindly stop pointing out & creating unnecessary rivalries smile

Even though you got nice answers from all. This response is from my end.

And btw, you can also check tweets of respected Amitabh, Salman, Aamir khan in twitter. Still if u think it’s regional. Then God bless you !

Deal Hunter
Expand
anthrax.ut wrote:

Best reply !!! plus1

Missing
Deal Newbie
Deal_Critic wrote:

what is this post?

consult a Good doctor smile
Welcome to desidime hope you have great time here. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet

I think this offer applicable to All Languages…as SyeRaa is Releasing in 5 languages…it should be posted here

Banner.jpg
Deal Subedar

where you are when deal valid only for specific city

Deal Lieutenant
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

Best reply !!! plus1

Bro r u hanu ntr fan frm twitter

Deal Cadet

Tq bro, bought it

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
Deal_Critic wrote:

what is this post?

Our regional movie your national records 😂😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Dileep_kumar wrote:

Lol 🤣 he is not… Twitter Hanu is Legend.

75pe
Deal Subedar
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

Our regional movie fu*** your national records 😂😂

Dont start the debate atleast in hotdeals…Also sensor your words..

Deal Hunter
Expand
Dileep_kumar wrote:

By seeing My DP how can u relate me with that crap guy :sad:

And he is so dumb, he donno all these other platforms. He only know how to do Bajana for their people smile

Download
Deal Newbie

God must save you all…

So much negativity,

why all you cant be matured enough and can consume tonnes of mentos????

My point was very straight and was no offending neither on the film nor on this deal poster.

Being a home page deal, I said it will be good if the same coupon applies on all movies which is my opinion and for which Admin has reacted so positively unlike you all guys and that shows he’s deserved to be admin

If you have racism— keep it with you,
If you have fanism — keep it with you,
if you have nationalism — keep it with you.

USE WHENEVER REQUIRED AND I DONT THINK IT IS REQUIRED HERE AT ALL.

NOTE: IAM A TELUGU SPEAKING GUY AND I HAVE COMMENTED MY FIRST POST SO IMPARTIALLY TAKING THE DESIDIME WEBSITE PURPOSE INTO CONSIDERATION FOR WHICH @admin HAS ALREADY CORRECTED ME THAT THEY SERVE REGIONAL AS WELL .. THAT’S IT THATS THE END OF THE STORY.. STOP REACTING GUYS, DO SOME WORK ALTERNATIVELY.

Again this post has no direct attack on anybody if somebody tends to elaborate and spread negative again then that might be a time pass for you and I can’t encourage neither @admin can encourage it.

@admin Hope admin can enlighten the desidimers although they are very good in number— fact is fact.

Download
Deal Newbie
Expand
anthrax.ut wrote:

Not a fan of Chiranjeevi !!

And unfortunately cant speak Telugu smile

My guess gone wrong,

That’s a great hit back,

Appreciated your work then as you encourage regional deals.

Missing