Hotness Get married at flat 50% off, shaadi.com today

Hot Deal Get married at flat 50% off, shaadi.com today

438°
2200
50% OFF 4400.0
Stetho
Deal Cadet
234
774
13

Flat 50% off on all premium plans at shaadi.com,
Buy Gold 3 months at 2200, Diamond 6 months 3250

http://www.shaadi.com/payment/megaoffer/offer?e...

Expired about 3 years
36 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
82
230
13

lolz…This info may be out of the topic, but shaadi.com service is is the worst service. Most of the profiles are hidden/no visible as users has option to hide it. Just hope people here don’t waste their hard earned money on such stupid things.

606c7a1f5acd464dc8bcb7def31605ea
Deal Captain
242
13702
227

My friend is using it to date other girls. Not sure if he was able to woo even one woman yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57228
1101
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

My friend is using it to date other girls. Not sure if he was able to woo even one woman yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


How https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

606c7a1f5acd464dc8bcb7def31605ea
Deal Captain
242
13702
227
@Achilles wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

My friend is using it to date other girls. Not sure if he was able to woo even one woman yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


How https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

You seem very interested too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
God knows I am not an expert in such things. I often see him busy on it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: He is not willing to get married yet so I infer he is doing time pass. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

606c7a1f5acd464dc8bcb7def31605ea
Deal Captain
242
13702
227
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@blue wine
@19 Female Gurgaon
@BUTTERFLYBOY

CC: @Alpha.Barood
@Plato

For a moment I thought some wedding planner is charging half but this is for first step. Find out fast, with cost half.


@blue wine Byah karle ab. Dekh plan bhi saste aaye huye h marriage market me. Ladka dundhegi ya ladki? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: Good plans available to get married @blue wine .

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57228
1101
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

You seem very interested too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
God knows I am not an expert in such things. I often see him busy on it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: He is not willing to get married yet so I infer he is doing time pass. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Gone are those days https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Busy with career https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

God knows I am not an expert in such things……


Why are you puling god in between, din’t ask about you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

606c7a1f5acd464dc8bcb7def31605ea
Deal Captain
242
13702
227
@Achilles wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

You seem very interested too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
God knows I am not an expert in such things. I often see him busy on it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: He is not willing to get married yet so I infer he is doing time pass. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Gone are those days https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Busy with career https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

God knows I am not an expert in such things……


Why are you puling god in between, din’t ask about you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Don’t forget to live thinking too much about the career. Golden days don’t come back. By the time you will end up making the career, hardware will become obsolete. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
suspended
387
9530
101
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

My friend is using it to date other girls. Not sure if he was able to woo even one woman yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yeah that works https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif (not personally verified)
Tagging someone who might need it @Tejaa https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77

Interesting to see dimers discovering each other at honeymoon… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
.
Hell !!! What am I saying…. gay marriage(s) at shadi.com… NO… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
81
2061
30
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
1496148 241044712733091 1763242294 o
Deal Cadet
79
195
22

What’s the coupon code here? I am getting usual 10% off
Or is it for fresh sign up?

1496148 241044712733091 1763242294 o
Deal Cadet
79
195
22

Looks like ppl hv VU without verifying…

Images
suspended
387
9530
101
@vijkap201 wrote:

Interesting to see dimers discovering each other at honeymoon… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
.
Hell !!! What am I saying…. gay marriage(s) at shadi.com… NO… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Reminds me of ebay’s latest ad

Gov/courts don’t change laws until people want them to. Civil rights for LGBTs only can be a reality if people don’t see them different.

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Interesting to see dimers discovering each other at honeymoon… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
.
Hell !!! What am I saying…. gay marriage(s) at shadi.com… NO… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Reminds me of ebay’s latest ad

Gov/courts don’t change laws until people want them to. Civil rights for LGBTs only can be a reality if people don’t see them different.


Na re, thrifty Bhai, u didn’t get what I was saying… Hidden truth…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif … would be… some dimer proposing the likes of @neha_kapoorhttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif And story goes on… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
190
14

Worst site… 365 days they offer 50% off..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6615
114

after getting married all dimers will be seen here for discounts freebies loots etc….

and dont forget this to buy for your girlfriend or wife…..

Meet Shivani Singh, Mumbai’s first buyer of the iPhone 7

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/shivani-singh-m...

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
83
6643
89

If you’re good looking, confident, exciting and funny, respect her, have goals in life, not stubborn or arrogrant, no addiction, good in bed: any girl will be your GF. No need to invest in Shaadi.com

If none of the above qualities: save money, go to thailand and enjoy ( you know what I mean)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6615
114

better take a holiday than to invest in shaadi.com
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
80
0

This is a long shot but I’ll give it a try .

Anybody here got the premium membership bought during the 50% off offer or without the offer ? I’ve been on shaadi app for sometime now and there are couple of matches I’d like to get in touch with. Is there a trick or way around this ? Or anybody who’s a premium member willing to get me the numbers ? I’ll pay in PayTM lol

Andrew
Deal Cadet
53
331
2
@lukeing8750 wrote:

This is a long shot but I’ll give it a try .

Anybody here got the premium membership bought during the 50% off offer or without the offer ? I’ve been on shaadi app for sometime now and there are couple of matches I’d like to get in touch with. Is there a trick or way around this ? Or anybody who’s a premium member willing to get me the numbers ? I’ll pay in PayTM lol

LOL. Shaadi ka ladoo. Good luck bro.

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
332
27

Any offers on second chance?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
80
0
@as005 wrote:

@lukeing8750 wrote:

This is a long shot but I’ll give it a try .

Anybody here got the premium membership bought during the 50% off offer or without the offer ? I’ve been on shaadi app for sometime now and there are couple of matches I’d like to get in touch with. Is there a trick or way around this ? Or anybody who’s a premium member willing to get me the numbers ? I’ll pay in PayTM lol

LOL. Shaadi ka ladoo. Good luck bro.


Lol thanks. Bumping to get some visibility

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
3
2185
27

Discount at marriage .hehehhehehe.. Kg for the title

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
1375
13

Shaadi.com shd also give wedding insurance for people who become premium members so that they can claim damages (alimony charges) if they go thru a divorce in short/specified time period https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Awesome marketing tactic right? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
0
1638
42

Get married at 50% off…. and then keep paying for lifetime?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
261
712
14

I guess only in India one can find such crazy deals…

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
46
810
10

How is their return policy? Do they accept returns till 30 days (if we don’t like whom we have married)? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing