(Expired)Get Paytm First [email protected] 0 (100% CB)

(Expired)Get Paytm First [email protected] 0 (100% CB)

281°
0
100% OFF 750.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
242
393
7
(Expired)Get Paytm First Membership@ 0 (100% CB)
Deal Expired

PFLUCKY100 APPLYING Automatically and all are getting CB instead of 100th user
OPEN side panel and click but Paytm first____ choose 1 year plan

Note; try at own risk

Expiring In 16 days
48 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
242
393
7

If u remove the code and apply again , it’ll say you’ve already redeemed it….

Missing
suspended
49
148
0
digvijay05 wrote:

Proof?

Stay quiet
You are not able to handle your government and now u are wasting time here(digvijay)

Just kidding, don’t take it seriously sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
98
0
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

Stay quiet
You are not able to handle your government and now u are wasting time here(digvijay)

Just kidding, don’t take it seriously sweat_smile

That was a good one..but my government is gone..that was kamalnath smile smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Sala wate ho gya paisa Don’t try maine kiya nhi mila

Missing
suspended
49
148
0
Expand
digvijay05 wrote:

That was a good one..but my government is gone..that was kamalnath smile smile

But u are the only one who is running the government on the back of kamalnath and ultimately result in collapse.

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
366
2

Some got in last 2 mins?

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
98
0
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

But u are running the government on the back of kamalnath smile

Stay quite..these things are not said in open sunglasses wink

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575
DealBroker23 wrote:

Some got in last 2 mins?

Code deactivated now
Which means it was working pensive pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
145
2

How to subscribe? There is no button in the app

Missing
Deal Cadet
242
393
7
aja53 wrote:

How to subscribe? There is no button in the app

In latest version, u have to swipe from left most screen to right, then u’ll see it

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
1694
44

Anyone got right now??

Missing
suspended
49
148
0

I pressed back button on payment page and my payment gone pending sob sob sob

Missing
Deal Cadet
242
393
7
Expand
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

Don’t show us 11:21pm screenshot ….its over ….you are now misguiding

I posted as soon as I got to know that the cb came bro
I’ve also attached a note to try at own risk

Missing
Deal Baba
10
26861
322
Expand
avgn wrote:

Code deactivated now
Which means it was working pensive pensive

Yes it was personally verified

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
708
53

I havent got cb….
750 lost sad
Code got applied

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
1694
44

Is there an option to cancel it after buying within 1 day or something ? If not, this is a really big risk

Missing
Deal Newbie
426
26
0
kir199123 wrote:

I havent got cb….
750 lost sad
Code got applied

Same here

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
708
53
maxdealer wrote:

Is there an option to cancel it after buying within 1 day or something ? If not, this is a really big risk

Sadly no…..i lost 750

Missing