Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Upcoming - Get Rs 150/100 more with every Ola Money recharge of Rs 1000! (1-14 August)

Upcoming - Get Rs 150/100 more with every Ola Money recharge of Rs 1000! (1-14 August)

66°
10% OFF
Deal Subedar
rohanmalik90

Get Rs 150 more with every Ola Money recharge!

https://i.imgur.com/zP1m6bi.jpg

If you like the cashless convenience of Ola Money, this is definitely for you. From the 1st to the 14th of August, for every Rs. 999 you add to your Ola Money account, we’ll add Rs 150, for free! Simply use the EXTRA150 code and it’s all yours!

Here’s what you do:

Recharge your Ola Money wallet with Rs.999 between 1st and 14th August Use the code EXTRA150 Voila! An additional Rs 150 is credited to your account directly

What are you waiting for? Boost your recharge now!

Terms and Conditions:

Valid from 1st to 14th August, 2016 Valid in Delhi-NCR Offer can be used only once by each user Offer valid only for customers receiving communication from Ola

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rs 100 more with every Ola Money recharge!

https://i.imgur.com/SXlxAHB.jpg

*We’ve added a ‘supercharger’ to your next Ola Money recharge in August.

From the 1st to the 14th of August, when you add Rs. 999 to your Ola Money account, we’ll add Rs 100 extra!

Here’s what you need to do:

Recharge your Ola Money wallet with Rs.999 between 1st and 14th August, 2016 Use code EXTRA100

Ready. Steady. Recharge.

Terms and Conditions:

Valid from 1st to 14th August, 2016 Valid in Delhi-NCR Offer can be used only once by each user Offer valid only for customers receiving communication from Ola

Expired
2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@rohanmalik90 Can’t confirm the offer before Aug 1 so I’ll hold my suggestion and channel alert. But VU for posting.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rohanmalik90 Can’t confirm the offer before Aug 1 so I’ll hold my suggestion and channel alert. But VU for posting.

Thanks, added another deal.

replyuser
Click here to reply