Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get Rs 2,500 instant discount on Domestic Hotel bookings paid using HDFC Bank Credit Cards only.

Get Rs 2,500 instant discount on Domestic Hotel bookings paid using HDFC Bank Credit Cards only.

169°
63% OFF 4000.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/107622/medium/1200x420-hdfc-1010016.jpg?1480502724

https://www.makemytrip.com/promotion/includes/h...

OFFER DETAILS
Get Rs 1,000 cashback to My Wallet on Domestic Flight bookings paid using HDFC Bank Credit Cards only.

Coupon Code Offer Details Booking Channel Applicable Banks
HDFCDEAL Get Rs.1,000 Cashback on Domestic Flight bookings (on minimum card paid amount of Rs.5,000) Website, Android & iOS App only HDFC Bank Credit Cards only
Get Rs.2,500 instant discount on Domestic Hotel bookings (on minimum card paid amount of Rs.4,000)
WHAT YOU GET
On Domestic Flight bookings:

The customer will receive a cashback of Rs.1000 to My Wallet on domestic flight bookings with a minimum card paid amount of Rs.5,000 (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance) paid through HDFC Bank Credit Cards only.
The Cash Back for Domestic Flights offer will be credited to the customer’s My Wallet within 21 working days from the date of booking.
Cashback amount to be utilized within 90 days from the date of remittance if not then the cashback amount would be forfeited automatically as no extension can be given to utilize the amount.
On Domestic Hotel bookings:

The customer will receive instant discount of Rs.2500 on select domestic hotels on a minimum card paid amount of Rs.4000 using HDFC Bank Credit Cards only.
Get 5X Reward Points on Domestic Flight and Domestic Hotel bookings for details, please visit .
HOW DO YOU GET IT
To avail the offer, customer must enter the applicable E-Coupon code HDFCDEAL in the E-Coupon field before making the payment.
Offer period: This offer is only valid on bookings made till 2359 hours on 31st January’17 only.
For Hotels, the offer is valid for hotel check outs till 31st march 2017.
The cashback offer is valid for only 1 booking per card per offer during the entire offer period i.e. maximum of 1 booking under Domestic Flights and one under Domestic Hotels offer only.
The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s website, Android App, iOS App.
This offer is valid on payments made through HDFC Bank Credit Cards only.
Offer can’t be clubbed with any other MakeMyTrip offer.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
Offer is valid on select domestic hotels only.
Offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD).
MakeMyTrip wallet would be created against the Email ID used by the customer while making his booking and the cashback amount would be credited in the same wallet only.
My Wallet cash usage is governed by https://www.makemytrip.com/myw...t/.
Offer is not applicable on payments made through 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI and net banking payments.

Expired

Deal Wiki

6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Vuns

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu..!!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant