Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Get Rs 20 Paytm cash with Vanita,Grihlakshmi & Current Affairs Magazine

401°
15
52% OFF 35.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Recharge
17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78
Get Rs 20 Paytm cash with Vanita,Grihlakshmi & Current Affairs Magazine
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248342/medium/3397320vanita_banner.jpg?1480952110

https://paytm.com/...ta

https://i.imgur.com/osw9gU7.jpg

Deal Wiki

Get Rs 20 Paytm cash with Vanita Magazine

How to get this deal

  1. Buy Vanita Magazine from Maket.
  2. Click here to go to Paytm.
  3. Enter the coupon code shown on your magazine to get 20 Rs Paytm Cash.
26 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

Hey @Smarty from where we can get these magazines https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Giphy
Deal Cadet
0
140
104
2

Railway Station Book Store

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22168
408

per book cost above 60 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

edit 35 rs

17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78

it comes for Rs 35

check price below logo in the image https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@billa ajith wrote:

per book cost above 60 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78

you will have to check these book stalls in market area

usually all of them are at one place

@sukhichd710 wrote:

Hey @Smarty from where we can get these magazines https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192
@billa ajith wrote:

per book cost above 60 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif per book @35 as per op
voted up https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
15
966
8698
39
@Smarty wrote:

it comes for Rs 35

check price below logo in the image https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


@billa ajith wrote:

per book cost above 60 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


how is the coupon valid for may be you can buy magazine a week after at Re.20

17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78

may be

but this is only for june edition of the magazine

and rs 20 is assured prize in this people can get more also its like scratch and win

@VijayBhai wrote:

@Smarty wrote:

it comes for Rs 35

check price below logo in the image https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


@billa ajith wrote:

per book cost above 60 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


how is the coupon valid for may be you can buy magazine a week after at Re.20

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer
13
0
33978
320

VU. Only June or for May, April, …as well?

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

u guys dont have to buy this..just goto nearest magazine stall nd if there is scratch system then u know what to do

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer
13
0
33978
320
@AKA wrote:

u guys dont have to buy this..just goto nearest magazine stall nd if there is scratch system then u know what to do


Method Also Known As Shoplifting 🙅 ??

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
46
5232
80
@AKA wrote:

u guys dont have to buy this..just goto nearest magazine stall nd if there is scratch system then u know what to do


Oh really.

Or we can go at 11 PM and murder the shop owner. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer
13
0
33978
320
@sidbhai wrote:

@AKA wrote:

u guys dont have to buy this..just goto nearest magazine stall nd if there is scratch system then u know what to do


Oh really.

Or we can go at 11 PM and murder the shop owner. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


LOL extreme action. PaytmKaPujari part II 😁
(Ravi Pujari Gang 😀)

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192
@sidbhai wrote:


@AKA wrote:

u guys dont have to buy this..just goto nearest magazine stall nd if there is scratch system then u know what to do


Oh really.

Or we can go at 11 PM and murder the shop owner. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

yeah it seems easy

Giphy
Deal Cadet
0
140
104
2

Got mine

17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78

share details

@digi wrote:

Got mine


Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
142
3286
160

is this a manorama publication ? they have in malayalam.. didnt see the paytm logo though.

17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78

no its hindi one…..


@jitz wrote:

is this a manorama publication ? they have in malayalam.. didnt see the paytm logo though.

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer
13
0
33978
320
@Plato wrote:

VU. Only June or for May, April, …as well?


@Beinghuman @Smarty Add this photo and update as well, if you like.

Not only Vanita (Hindi – Mrp 35, Paytm – 20), but Grihlakshmi (Hindi – Mrp 35, Paytm – 20) and Current Affairs (English – loot 😂 Mrp 20, Paytm – 20) as well.

https://i.imgur.com/osw9gU7.jpg

17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78

ok sir
but not able to edit the title

@Plato wrote:

@Plato wrote:

VU. Only June or for May, April, …as well?


@Beinghuman @Smarty Add this photo and update as well, if you like.

Not only Vanita (Hindi – Mrp 35, Paytm – 20), but Grihlakshmi (Hindi – Mrp 35, Paytm – 20) and Current Affairs (English – loot 😂 Mrp 20, Paytm – 20) as well.


Zdob4q
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
4

where is the code, and is it scratch system?

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10
@hyderabadibiryani wrote:

where is the code, and is it scratch system?


you have to buy the mags.. to get code.. nobody here is going to give you..:-P https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10

vu+su.. good deal for current affairs.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192

KJA SENT

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer
13
0
33978
320

Update : Now upto August 31

https://i.imgur.com/ZIY7R76.jpg

Missing