Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Get Rs.50 cashback on your recharges & bill payments (account specific ) valid for netbanking as well

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 2
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
23
852
3784
39

Transact with us for Rs.50 and get Rs.50 cashback on your recharges & bill payments.
Use Promocode C50

FreeCharge Terms & Conditions
Valid on successful Recharges/ Payments done till 26th January 2016 | Applicable once per user/credit/debit card/netbanking/mobile number | Valid on min recharge of Rs.50 and max cashback of Rs.50 per transaction | C50 promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer & is linked to account | Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24hrs that can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is non transferable | Not valid on Airtel transactions | Code not applicable on transactions done via FreeCharge Balance

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
About image
Deal Cadet
1
181
130
2

Working for Me…VU and KG..

Cool black and white wallpaper 10
Deal Cadet
3
166
594
14

repost.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Saying code expired:-(

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

guys how many times you post the same codes, and some guys vu khali fokat …vd 😈😈😈😈😈

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

shit,I liked it my mistake,someone revert that

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
23
852
3784
39
@ramkr628243 wrote:

guys how many times you post the same codes, and some guys vu khali fokat …vd 😈😈😈😈😈


Sothat other can do VD and other can take benifit if someone missed the post.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
162
196
19
@whitewalkers wrote:

@ramkr628243 wrote:

guys how many times you post the same codes, and some guys vu khali fokat …vd 😈😈😈😈😈


Sothat other can do VD and other can take benifit if someone missed the post.

The code is working and the CBS is instant.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
23
852
3784
39
@managana wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@ramkr628243 wrote:

guys how many times you post the same codes, and some guys vu khali fokat …vd 😈😈😈😈😈


Sothat other can do VD and other can take benifit if someone missed the post.

The code is working and the CBS is instant.

Wow great. enjoy.

Missing