Get rs 50 on doing 2 Airtel Payment Bank Debit ...

Get rs 50 on doing 2 Airtel Payment Bank Debit card Transaction

252°
Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4

Terms and Conditions Offer

Online Card Transaction: 1st txn >1000, Cash back INR 25 | 2nd Txn>=1500 , Cash back INR 25 Offer Period? 3rd August 2019 00:00 hrs. to 31st August 2019 23:59 hrs. This offer is applicable for Only Selected Airtel Payments Bank saving bank customer (they will get the offer SMS and notification ) using online card to pay on any online Merchant within the offer period. Under this offer the customer will get a cashback of Rs 25 on doing an online card transaction of >1000 Rs and will get a cashback of Rs 25 on doing an online card transaction of >=1500

The customer who are eligible for the offer will receive notifications and SMS on the same A customer can earn maximum INR 50 during the offer period. Offer can be availed only one time per user during the offer period Offer valid from 1st August 2019 00:00 hrs. to 31st August 2019 23:59 hrs. Cash back will be credited within 3 working days in Saving Account for Airtel Saving Account customers.

Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank user(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions. Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank’s General Terms null available on https://www.airtel.in/bank...ms. For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]…om.

  • Expiring In 10 days
60 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4

Please don’t ask any details . I have done 2 transaction waiting for cashback if I get any cashback .I will update. I have only see the terms and conditions .Done 2 Airtel Payment Bank Debit card transactions following the terms and conditions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4

Everybody have received notification on 3 rd August if everybody installed Airtel app on your phone.You can check same at Airtel thanks app notification.section. So everybody is eligible in that mention terms that you should be Only Selected Airtel Payments Bank saving bank customer (they will get the offer SMS and notification )

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4

Everybody have received notification on 3 rd August if everybody installed Airtel app on your phone.You can check same at Airtel thanks app notification.section. So everybody is eligible in that mention terms that you should be Only Selected Airtel Payments Bank saving bank customer (they will get the offer SMS and notification )

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4

So go ahead and make 2 debit card transactions 1st transaction greater than 1000 and 2nd transaction greater than 1500 as per terms and conditions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579833/original/IMG_20190808_201948.jpg?1565275911

Loot per Airtel Payment Bank no 50 rs Just Add money In Your Paytm wallet using Airtel Payment Bank Debit Card ( 1st add 1000 and second add 1500) and Get 50 .

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Don’t have Airtel Payment Bank account. Never signed up for it. Never will.

Use paytm payment bank or not?

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
avion wrote:

Use paytm payment bank or not?

I only have ICICI, SBI and OBC bank account. And that is all.

I don’t need a bank account from companies who I can’t trust. Wallet is a different thing but payment bank account, no.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
150
2172
27
avion wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579833/original/IMG_20190808_201948.jpg?1565275911

Loot per Airtel Payment Bank no 50 rs Just Add money In Your Paytm wallet using Airtel Payment Bank Debit Card ( 1st add 1000 and second add 1500) and Get 50 .

Airtel virtual card can’t be used to add money in Paytm.
In fact add money using prepaid card is stopped in paytm.
CC : @abhishek012

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Airtel virtual card can’t be used to add money in Paytm.
In fact add money using prepaid card is stopped in paytm.
CC : @abhishek012

Yes you can add via Airtel Payment Bank Debit Card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Don’t have Airtel Payment Bank account

It seems that I tag wrong people

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5544
76
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Airtel virtual card can’t be used to add money in Paytm.
In fact add money using prepaid card is stopped in paytm.
CC : @abhishek012

Airtel Payment Bank give virtual “Debit” card & Airtel Wallet give virtual “Prepaid” card.

offer valid on Airtel Payment Bank users

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
150
2172
27
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Airtel Payment Bank give virtual “Debit” card & Airtel Wallet give virtual “Prepaid” card.

offer valid on Airtel Payment Bank users

Don’t have Airtel Payment Bank account.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5544
76
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Don’t have Airtel Payment Bank account.

ya, me too

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5544
76
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Check PM

now 12:34 AM (not PM) smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4

Any airtel payment bank user exist . I have tag all non airtel payment bank user. Last one left out of tag is @androgame hope you have airtel payment bank. sweat_smile

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
55
2358
36
Expand
avion wrote:

It seems that I tag wrong people

No problem, but tagging thought is appreciatable 👍🤝

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1395
21
avion wrote:

Any airtel payment bank user exist . I have tag all non airtel payment bank user. Last one left out of tag is @androgame hope you have airtel payment bank. sweat_smile

Thanks bro. You didn’t tag me but I read this post and checked my app’s notification and added 1k n 1.5k in my PayTm payments bank account and got this 50 yesterday and paid for my Ola ride using the same smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Thanks bro. You didn’t tag me but I read this post and checked my app’s notification and added 1k n 1.5k in my PayTm payments bank account and got this 50 yesterday and paid for my Ola ride using the same smile

Next time I will tag.And congratulations

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4

This for all Airtel Payment Bank user

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4

@AtulAggarwal visit this page and loot 50 rs per Airtel Payment Bank number using Airtel Debit Card on 1st add 1000 and second add 1500 at paytm wallet or any online transaction using Airtel Payment Bank Debit card. Sorry I am forget to tag you first but tag you.

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
66
27515
195
avion wrote:

@AtulAggarwal visit this page and loot 50 rs per Airtel Payment Bank number using Airtel Debit Card on 1st add 1000 and second add 1500 at paytm wallet or any online transaction using Airtel Payment Bank Debit card. Sorry I am forget to tag you first but tag you.

I tried on amazon but it is not accepted. Will try on paytm

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
278
23442
232
avion wrote:

@Pablo_Kismibar @SharmaDeepika visit

This offer is applicable for Only Selected Airtel Payments Bank saving bank customer (they will get the offer SMS and notification ) using online card to pay on any online Merchant within the offer period

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I tried on amazon but it is not accepted. Will try on paytm

Yes bro paytm is the best way

Missing
Deal Cadet
267
318
4
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

This offer is applicable for Only Selected Airtel Payments Bank saving bank customer (they will get the offer SMS and notification ) using online card to pay on any online Merchant within the offer period

@Pablo_Kismibar check 3 rd August Notification on Airtel thanks app. I also mentioned this in my previous post

Missing