Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get up to 200₹ cb on 1st ever Delhi Metro Smart Card Recharge only on PhonePe Switch. Minimum transaction Rs. 100

Get up to 200₹ cb on 1st ever Delhi Metro Smart Card Recharge only on PhonePe Switch. Minimum transaction Rs. 100

589°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Hunter
Nasir27

http://phone...om

• Get a scratch card and win up to ₹200 Cashback on 1st ever Delhi Metro Smart Card Recharge only on PhonePe Switch
  • Offer is valid on minimum transaction value of ₹100
  • Cashback amount will vary between ₹20 to ₹200 per eligible transaction

What is the offer duration?

• From 00:00 hrs 6th November 2019 to 23:59 hrs 31st December 2019

What is the eligibility criteria?

• This offer will be applicable on Delhi Metro Smart Card Recharge transaction made on “Delhi Metro” offering available under PhonePe Switch
  • Payment to be made through UPI only
  • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
  • This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law.

How many times will I be awarded Scratch card?

• Only one scratch card (per user, per device) will be awarded to a PhonePe registered customer for first time ever recharge of a smart card

How do I get the Scratch card?

• On your PhonePe app, click on PhonePe Switch icon and select Delhi Metro
  • Enter the Delhi Metro Smart Card number and click on Continue
  • Select the amount you want to recharge your card with
  • Pick the payment option to confirm the booking
  • Click on Recharge to complete the transaction.

How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback?

• On a successful transaction on the Delhi Metro Smart Card you get the scratch cards
  • In the PhonePe app, click on View My Rewards section
  • Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards
  • Once redeemed scratch card cashback will be credited within 24 hours
  • Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year
  • Note: Scratch cards received on this offer can be redeemed only on android version 3.3.36 / ios version 5.0.31.1000 and above. Upgrade your app to redeem cashback

When do I get the Scratch Card?

• Scratch card will be rewarded to your active PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback processed post redemption on scratch card on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
  • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to back to the source of funds used while making payment.

Expired
5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Phone pe has become search big b***trds even though multiple offers is showing for petrol transactions, they are not giving cashbacks saying you are not eligible for offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same happened with me

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply