Offer page https://www.scantas...in
Tnc page https://www.scantastic.in/terms_and_cond...ns
Offer is valid on the following brands with purchase value of vouchers as below:
Offer is valid upto 30th Sept 2018 ( Offer Period )
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
To avail this Offer, the Eligible User shall have to follow the following process:
1. Choose any one of above mentioned offer available on the Scantastic website
2. Enter your mobile number
3. Generate QR for your transaction
4. Scan the QR Code to pay using your payments app such as Udio (powered by RBL Bank Ltd.) HDFC Bank PayZapp App, ICICI Bank Pockets and iMobile Apps, Axis Bank Mobile App, SBI Anywhere App, Bank of Baroda mClip App, IDBI Payapt App, DBS Digibank App, Kotak Mobile Banking App, DCB Cippy App and Bank of India Mobile App or any such payment apps which have been enabled to pay using the Bharat QR/ mVisa functionality.
5. Vouchers shall carry a validity period, post which these vouchers will not be honoured by the Eligible Merchant or issuer of voucher. All vouchers will be operated as per their respective terms and conditions of such Eligible Merchants. Kindly note that vouchers will not be revalidated under any circumstances.
6. Eligible Users shall receive voucher from Scantastic into the respective user mobile number entered into the offer page within 72 hours of successful transaction.
7. Only 3 transactions are allowed per card per user for making transactions during the campaign period.
8. Should you have any query regarding the Offer please contact TranServ at the following email address [email protected] Please note that any queries will be looked into by TranServ only upto 45 days from the expiry date of the offer.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Offer is open to the Eligible Users only, as defined above.
2. The Offer will be held during the period upto 30th Sept 2018 (both dates included) (the Offer Period ) or until such time as the maximum limit of Qualifying Transactions is not reached.
3. The Offer is valid for the first 2500 Eligible Users conducting Qualifying Transactions per day.
4. TranServ reserves the right to change the above mentioned limits anytime during the offer period without any prior intimation not withstanding anything contained herein, TranServ reserves the right to withdraw/discontinue the offer at any point of time without any notice.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, while TranServ has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Eligible Users, Eligible Merchant the providers of Vouchers. Accordingly, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any voucher shall constitute a contract solely between Eligible Merchant and him/her, and Visa and/or TranServ is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
6. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the vouchers, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
1. Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Eligible User of voucher (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Eligible User directly with Eligible Merchant, and the Eligible User shall not make any Claim against Visa and/or TranServ
2. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa and/or TranServ shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the vouchers.
3. Eligible Merchant shall be solely liable to any person or Eligible Users in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of or otherwise, howsoever from any refusal or failure on the part of Udio to provide or honour the voucher Offer, or benefits or privileges given under the Offer, for any reason whatsoever.
4. Eligible Users shall contact TranServ at the following email address [email protected] for redressal in the event of any claim or non-receipt of voucher, or benefits or privileges under this Offer.
5. Eligible Users are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer. Any participation by the Eligible User shall be voluntary.
6. The Offer is purely promotional in nature and the Offer may be discontinued or altered at any time, whether prior to or during the Offer Period, without prior notice. However, Eligible Users shall receive voucher if the BharatQR/mvisa transaction is completed prior to withdrawal of offer.
7. TranServ s role is that of an aggregator who has entered into arrangement with the Eligible Merchants directly or indirectly through distributors.
8. TranServ, in association with RBL Bank as sponsor bank, has an agreement for acquiring merchants to facilitate transactions using Bharat QR/mVisa
9. The logos of Eligible Merchant used for promotion of the Offer are trademarks/properties of respective Eligible Merchant.
10. Vouchers of the Eligible Merchants issued to Users shall be as per the contractual agreement of TranServ with Amazon & Flipkart & GCI respectively
11. TranServ decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit, refunds or blocking of Voucher shall be final, conclusive and binding on the User.
12. In the event that the Offer, these terms and conditions, or any part thereof is prohibited or restricted under applicable law, the Offer and/or the terms and conditions (as the case may be) may be modified to the extent required to comply with the law
13. Information about the Offer is correct at the time of publication. Eligible Users can refer to the latest set of Terms and Conditions as available on Eligible Merchant/Udio s Website.