Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get upto 500 cashback on your purchases with ICICI Debit card at merchant outlets and online purchases | 14 June - 15 July

Get upto 500 cashback on your purchases with ICICI Debit card at merchant outlets and online purchases | 14 June - 15 July

1292°
10% OFF 5000.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://www.iciciban...m/

Start your football season right. Let your massive game fever direct you towards rewards on every goal. Seize the opportunity and go score!

With every purchase of minimum 500 that you make using your ICICI Bank Debit Card, you score one goal.

For every goal you score, you earn 50 cashback.

• 1 purchase of minimum 500 using ICICI Bank Debit Card = 1 goal
  • Score maximum 10 goals and earn cashback of 500 during the offer period
  • Offer period: June 14 to July 15, 2018

Only purchases done at merchant outlets and online purchases will qualify for this offer.

https://i.imgur.com/mChJ9N3.png

TnC
https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/t...

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: skaluva
65 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

After registration if I add 5000 in zeta / phone pe through debit card
Will I get cash back ??

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Nope.. “Retail Purchase” shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Card Holder/s by swiping the Card on any bank’s electronic data capture terminal or entering card details for making payments at online merchant payment gateway during the Offer Period. Cash withdrawals on ATMs, reversed or cancelled transactions, wallet transactions will not be an eligible transaction for the program.

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Very Critical T&c smile

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

User specific offer like all previous ones. Did not get cashback for any of them, even after registering. On complaining, they asked for snapshot of emailer/sms.
Most imp T&C
Card Holder/s" shall mean such select set of saving / current account debit cardholder who has received the communication of the Program from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of an e-mailer/ SMS/notification or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not expected from a senior dimer having 400+ FPDs!
You have posted eligibility terms from two sections, that means you have gone through the PDF document.
Then why not share the most important eligibility term – “select set of saving / current account debit cardholder who has received the communication”.
Why leave it to someone other to point it out in comments, and cause unnecessary trouble to many dimers?

Request you to please add this eligibility term to OP and wiki.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Bro almost all ICICI offers are like that only… Still some offers work for all but some won’t work… Moreover, I didn’t read complete pdf, just read few terms which I want to highlight… That’s it..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Make 10 transact each of 500

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

Start your football season right. Let your massive game fever direct you towards rewards on every goal. Seize the opportunity and go score!

With every purchase of minimum Rs. 500 that you make using your ICICI Bank Debit Card, you score one goal.

For every goal you score, you earn Rs. 50 cashback.

• 1 purchase of minimum Rs. 500 using ICICI Bank Debit Card = 1 goal
  • Score maximum 10 goals and earn cashback of Rs. 500 during the offer period
  • Offer period: June 14 to July 15, 2018
Only purchases done at merchant outlets and online purchases will qualify for this offer.

Registration is mandatory , see below option to Register :-

Give a missed call on 08030636295
Or
SMS GET GOAL to 5676766
Or
Registration link – https://www.icicibank.com/campaigns/mailers/jun...

Full Details from here – https://www.icicibank.com/campaigns/mailers/jun...

Sorry for late post but I too got mail just 6-7 hours ago on my registered mail id.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

only for debit cards?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yup

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it valid for all ICICI bank debit card customers or for selected only , as I have not received any email

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Looks like we will need to register first. I gave a miss call to this number (08030636295) and got sms that I am registered.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Also if we spend 5000 in 1 go using icici debit card, will it be equalent to 10 goals I.e 500 cash back or not or do we need 10 separate transactions worth minimum of 500 each to receive 50 Rs cash back separately for each such transaction worth of 500 Rs as part of this offer?

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

One transaction will give you one goal (50 rs cashback).

Read terms here. https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/t...

1. The Offer is valid for select Debit Card Holder/s only who have completed Offer registration within Offer Period.
2. Cash Back shall be applicable only for those who have registered for the Offer and made a made at least one Retail Purchases and met the offer criteria using ICICI Bank Debit Card within Offer Period.
3. Upon the Card Holder/s fulfilling the Offer requisites, as per the Offer Terms and Conditions, the cashback amount will be credited to the customer account linked to Debit Card within 60 working days of the end of the Offer Period.
4. A Cardholder will be entitled to maximum cashback of Rs.500 on total 10 purchases (at merchant outlet or online purchases) of minimum Rs.500 each done using ICICI Bank Debit Card during the Offer Period.
5. The Offer is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s only and not valid for void transactions.
6. The Offer is not valid with reversed or cancelled transactions, ATM cash withdrawals and wallet transactions.
7. The net purchase value to qualify for the Offer, should be minimum Rs. 500 per transaction. The net transaction value is, total value of purchase, less any cancellation or reversals.
8. Acceptance of the cashback by the Debit Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Debit Card Holder/s name, photograph, other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Debit Card Holder/s.
9. No queries will be entertained 90 days after the closure date of the Offer.
10. Any transaction using Debit Cards on merchant category code 6540 (Wallet transactions) will not qualify for the Offer.5

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

“Card Holder/s” shall mean such select set of saving / current account debit cardholders to whom a
Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who has received the
communication of the Program from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of an e-mailer3/SMS/notification or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.

AND

6. The Offer is not valid with reversed or cancelled transactions, ATM cash withdrawals and wallet transactions.
10. Any transaction using Debit Cards on merchant category code 6540 (Wallet transactions) will not qualify for the Offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If i add 500 to phonepe or any other wallet.. is it eligible?

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

10. Any transaction using Debit Cards on merchant category code 6540 (Wallet transactions) will not qualify for the Offer.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does it work for ICICI pockets ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nope

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Snapdeal pe purchase krne PE milega cb?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Old offer
Already registered
In 2 ac

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got cashback immediately or after some days?

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Works with mutual funds?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Yes.. it works go ahead.

Link Copied

how much time it takes for sms after miss call?

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

I got within 10 seconds.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Do petrol purchases qualify?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yup

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have not received any email regarding the offer , so I will be eligible or not if I registered myself by giving the miss call to the offer no.?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

You will not be eligible if you haven’t received any specific email or sms informing this offer. Generally such offers are sent to users who rarely use their debit cards. Occasionally you may get a confirmation sms after giving a missed call even if you are not eligible. That is not sufficient to claim cashback from icici

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not sure. Try to register by giving missed call and try your luck. Offer duration is till 15 july 2018 only. Maybe you can score 2-3 goals and earn some cashback smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes i think so as it comes under merchant outlets.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

already registered one month back. Have scored 9 goals yet= cashback of 450 rs Finally ICICI has come out with a useful offer not like those fraud get a provogue bag free types smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cool

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

very soon, 5 minutes.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

retail purchase- going to a shop/ store/ restaurant and paying by icici debit card for amount more thAN 500 will give you one goal= 50 rs cashback.

loading money into wallets/ zeta card etc is not valid.

offer ends 15 july so hurry.

yes icici customer care is really dumb smile hdfc is much better.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sorry confused because of multiple replies on the same question, hence asking again:

Zeta/PhonePe qualifies? Would they be treated as wallet or online merchants?

Thanks

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

zeta- yes
idk about phonepe

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

im a girl biggrin
offer ends tomorrow
they sent me two emails telling me how many goals i have scored.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even girls like Looting :p

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

of course…women are natural experts at saving..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Haha joy

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Got SMS today:

Your account xxxx has been credited with INR 500 on 11-sep-2018. Info: Football campaign 15th July 2018.

Personally: No idea about the offer, and did not really make any extra effort to participate.

Still if they gave, its welcome:)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My account got Credited with Rs. 300 for this few days ago and I don’t get any message and I got confused when I see Rs. 300 Credit in Pocket apps stuck_out_tongue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what haha…its true.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ok but u r still noobie

replyuser
Click here to reply